Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta (15789 Views)

Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC / Governor Amosun Inspects Sagamu-ogijo 22 Km Road (Photos) / Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by arsenal33: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2017
Can someone please beg the governor Amosun to fix Oba Erinwole Road in Sagamu
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by oluwadamyte(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
He has disappoint people of agbara...... The area that generate 78% of the state revenue... Leave abeokuta for once and attend to others AdoOdoOta is suffering good roads

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by oluwadamyte(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Whave you seen in Ota that you can point out
Bolustical:
Each time I pass through Abeokuta enroute Ibadan, my heart prays for him for massive transformation of Abeokuta with his road projects

Even flyovers are six lanes unlike what is found in most places.

The model school project are visible enough.

While he has touched Otta, Ijebu, Abeokuta he has not shown enough concern for Ifo.

God bless Amosun,
God bless the SW,
God bless the Omoluabis,
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Amosun when will you finish that bridge at Akute?

The way these politrickcians will be judged on the last day eeeee...

I heard it's a FED project
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by femolii: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
MICHEALADEX:
She this one nha project bah?... Amosun if I bite you again now they will say am wicked.
U are really mad.
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by AlNur: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Great things are happening in yoruba land...... Let those people from ugu Republic continue to envy yorubas
I work and live in Abeokuta, nothing i mean nothing is happening!
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by Nathan2016: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
Working Governor..

Rich State with hungry citizens very hungry...

Poor distribution of wealth.

But once they want to use u then u hear

OMO OGUN ISE YA
you jus described ogun state .. God bless you.. I mean that state should be competing with lagos.. Still nothing real there... Abeokuta is even d worst... Otta that is close to lagos is nothing to write home about. Poor citizens full dir...
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
femolii:
U are really mad.

Rabbis the hungry your soul abi!

You come closer

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
whyniel:

I taya ooo.

I wonder why the man the punish una..
who be una Just speaking for my people living around there. I visited that place sometimes, It's really in a bad shape!
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by gbishman: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
these are very rare visionary leaders, more lubrication to your elbow
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

I heard it's a FED project
And the government is comfy with it
If true he needs to call the Fed's attention!

The people he is ruling are eating dust, day in day out!
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
MY DEAR NAIRALANDERS, DONT BE FOOLED BY WHAT YOU SEE, COME TO ABEOKUTA N IJEBU, SEE ROADS DONE UNDER THAT MISRABLE GOVENOR, U R GONNA KNOW THE TRUE COLOR OF AMOSUN
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by Ikem147(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
@ OP Metroparrrot, could you please be more specific. Which brewery is that. Is it an impending brewery project that wants to be carried out in the state or an existing brewery? "Thanks"
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by abimic(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Bolustical:
Each time I pass through Abeokuta enroute Ibadan, my heart prays for him for massive transformation of Abeokuta with his road projects

While he has touched Otta, Ijebu, Abeokuta he has not shown enough concern for Ifo.

God bless Amosun,
God bless the SW,
God bless the Omoluabis,
God bless Nigeria.

The deplorable state of roads in ifo local government especially matogbun, lambe,akute, agbado and oke aro is nothing to write home about, still nothing is been done to ameliorate the sufferings of the masses, I wish he could torch light these places too for road transformation.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
jashar:
The guy should give us light jare... 5 months and still counting. undecided undecided undecided
Na governor de give light?
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
PearlStreet:
Shoutout to the developers who are warming up to sell fanyogo, gala and garden egg on this road when completed.

Na so una wicked? grin
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
abimic:

The deplorable state of roads in ifo local government especially matogbun, lambe,akute, agbado and oke aro is nothing to write home about, still nothing is been done to ameliorate the sufferings of the masses, I wish he could torch light these places too for road transformation.

Thank you for improving my vocabulary, I was not aware of this word.

It's nice learning new things on here as opposed to the more typical mindless drivels.
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by PearlStreet(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Na so una wicked? grin

grin grin

Àwọn developer ọ̀daràn.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by hush15: 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Which useless working governor? Road that he can generate revenue from like Sango Ota axis, all the roads in Ifo local government, ewekoro, all the way down to Remo, Alagbole axis, he abandoned and he is working....

Unintelligent governor is what I see here
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by abimic(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Thank you for improving my vocabulary, I was not aware of this word.

It's nice learning new things on here as opposed to the more typical mindless drivels.
My pleasure sir! cool

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by wallex1983(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Bolustical:

While he has touched Otta, Ijebu, Abeokuta he has not shown enough concern for Ifo

I think attempts were made. But the powers that be in Ifo has always been the problem. Even for Obasanjo then, it was.

Only God can intervene in Ifo

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
hush15:

Which useless working governor? Road that he can generate revenue from like Sango Ota axis, all the roads in Ifo local government, ewekoro, all the way down to Remo, Alagbole axis, he abandoned and he is working....

Unintelligent governor is what I see here
shocked shocked shocked shocked

But ayam not the governor nah?
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

And the government is comfy with it
If true he needs to call the Fed's attention!

The people he is ruling are eating dust, day in day out!

I've never been to anywhere in Nigeria with road network as bad as IFO LGA as a whole. Both Federal and state roads are as bad as non existent

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by hush15: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
BroZuma:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

But ayam not the governor nah?
No vex jare. The guy no get sense jare
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
hush15:

No vex jare. The guy no get sense jare
grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by Buffalo2(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Bolustical:

God bless Amosun,
God bless the SW,
God bless the Omoluabis,
God bless Nigeria.

Ota ke.
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by WINDSOW(m): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
jashar:
The guy should give us light jare... 5 months and still counting. undecided undecided undecided
U live in Mowe. grin grin grin
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by jashar(f): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
WINDSOW:
U live in Mowe. grin grin grin

Ehn ooo
Re: Governor Amosun Inspects Brewery/Lafenwa Road In Abeokuta by bigma(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
everyone be at alert, the guy with username "odejimoris" is a fraud star and scammer. He advertise for data using the below pix. He defrauded me among others. Pls b warned he doesn't sell any data, he is out to dupe people. Admin take note. Look at d pix. His real name is Daodu Opeyemi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gerard Pique is now the joint-top-scoring defender in Champions League history / Why Buhari Refused To Cancel The APC Dinner - Peoples Gazette / Join APC Or Leave My Cabinet – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.