Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

How To Make Your Audience Stay Longer On Your Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Your Audience Stay Longer On Your Blog? (359 Views)

How To Analyzing Your Audience / Grow Your Online Business & Boost Your Audience Today / 5 Things To Do To Make Your Website More Visible To Your Target Audience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Audience Stay Longer On Your Blog? by HotnaijaMarket(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2017
Every Bloggers intention is to get audience (people) visit their blog often, how do you achieve this? Well, the simple answer is through your contents and what you offer your audience. You can offer your audience different things like information, knowledge, guide (ebook, videos), and other stuff that will make them stay or visit your blog often.

The issue is, can all the ideas mentioned above really work by itself? The answer is NO, why? It needs you, the blogger to make it happen because your blog isn’t a human, you control the blog but the blog represents you online. You might be thinking how can I make this happen, what do I need to do? To tell you true, you can make it happen; only if you believe in yourself, provide what your audience really needs and knowing when they need it.

Read More: How to Improve your Blog
Now let get the nail hits by the head. How can you make my audience keep visiting my blog and to stay longer on it. We will be mentioning these factors that can make that happen below:

Read more: http://www.bloggersgist.com/2017/06/how-to-make-your-audience-visit-your.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Do After Posting A New Blog Post / Unverified Neteller Account With N2,200 Funds In It For Sale. / The Adsense Guide To Audience Engagement - Google Adsense Income Booster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.