Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Help Please! My Husband Is Gay! Woman Cries To Tinique - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Please! My Husband Is Gay! Woman Cries To Tinique (554 Views)

Concerned Citizens Cries To Governor Fayemi To Intervene In Ijero College Palava / Zamfara Attack: Family Of Missing Police Cries To FG, IGP / Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please! My Husband Is Gay! Woman Cries To Tinique by tinuolaishola: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2017
Goodmorning, a message was sent to tiniqueblog page last night, of a perplexed woman who has pleaded with us to make her identity unknown for private reasons.

According to her own words;

“Hi Tinique please make my identity unknown,I have been married for two years to a man who is caring to both I and our child

I remember before we got married two years back we never had sex, I wasn’t a virgin of which he was aware and he never made advances towards me,making it clear that he would want us to abstain from sex till we got married, of course I was intrigue but that made me feel he really loves me not knowing there was more to it.

During the two years of our marriage I have had sex just three times with my husband, the first time was after our marriage,felt somehow,I didn’t really enjoy it but felt cause he probably wasn’t used to it…God willing I conceived from our first love making…the second time was after I had given birth to our son, I was so furioused when he got home months after telling him, he doesn’t do his husband duty, he was like “baby I give you everything you want,everything and if we should have sex it has to be anal ,you would enjoy it the more.

For complete story check source http://tinique.com/helpmy-husband-is-gay-woman-cries-to-tinique/
Re: Help Please! My Husband Is Gay! Woman Cries To Tinique by Afonjashapmouth: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2017
Tooor
Re: Help Please! My Husband Is Gay! Woman Cries To Tinique by Young03(m): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2017
ok
Re: Help Please! My Husband Is Gay! Woman Cries To Tinique by bonifieldstun(m): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2017
Lol dats does not mean he is a gay na so fucking woman yansh makes u a gay abi lol
Re: Help Please! My Husband Is Gay! Woman Cries To Tinique by tinuolaishola: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2017
If you had read all you would have know she said he was smashing a man

(1) (Reply)

If we were to sell Nigeria and buy an African country, which would you prefer? / GUYS Come And Watch As This Fully Endowed Girl Makes You Salivte / Ghwx Has Fallen (pull Out Now!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.