Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

6 Months After Welcoming Son, Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Isn’t His - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Months After Welcoming Son, Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Isn’t His (1201 Views)

Toolz Already Wants Another Child Few Months After Welcoming Her First Child / Walter Anga's Wife Shares Maternity Photos After Welcoming Baby Girl / Flavour And Anna Banner Loved Up, Weeks After Welcoming Son With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Months After Welcoming Son, Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Isn’t His by goldennugget: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2017
Just 6 months after he proudly announced the arrival of his son with his South African girlfriend, a Nigerian Man Oba Don, has taken to Facebook to disclose that the he just discovered the baby is not his.

Here’s his story;

“God!!!…+++ Public Notice: Guys Please Be Extremely Careful Of Who You Sleep (Make Love )With Oh! Cos She Might Love You because Of Your Money N Fame,Thus Making Her To Go At Any Length That You Are Responsible For Her Pregnancy.Please Make Sure A DNA Test Is Carried Out After The Birth Of The Child Oh,Before Taking Or Accepting Responsibility Of The Alleged Child Oh.

Dont Be A Fool Ok.Some Girls n Not All Anyway,Can Do Anything N Swear With Their Blood That You Are Responsible For Her Pregnancy because She Know U Are Rich N Will Be Able To Take Care Of The Child in Future.Am Never Ever Gonna Regret This because Its Never Too Late For Me,What If I Have Find Out After 10yrs or 18years Of Spending My Hard Earn Money To Raise The Child Nkon?…Na e b say I go just drink poison be that oh.

[i] Am That I Find Out Early N Took A Bold Step To Perform 2 Major DNA Blood Test From 2 Diff Recognized Lab In South Africa.Please If She Tell You Say Na U Get Pikin Abeg My Brother Tell Am Say U Don Hear Say Una Go Do DNA TEST After She Born Oh,Before U Start Committing Yourself Fully Oh…Be Wise N Learn From Other People Mistake Bra! …Am Little Bit Pained because I Spent Approximately N2.5Million During Her Pregnancy Period As A Support n After The Birth Of The Child.

Am Grateful Dat I Have All Proof Of Payment Transfer to Her Account For The Upkeep n All School Fees I Paid For Her During Her Study In Rosebankcollege Which Exclude Money For Uber Rides n Data/Airtime…Hmmm Its Really A Wicked World.She Did This because She Thought Am Going To Marry Her If She Tells Me She Is Pregnant!.Hmmm The Things Girls Can Do Eh.Smh..Ama Fight n Sue The Family For Refund.

Am Grateful I Have All Evidence n Proof Of All Payment Transfer I Made To Her Account For Upkeep n As A Support.I NO GET BABY MAMA OH!..For Those Of You That Have Not Done DNA TEST Please My Brother Go N Do It Oh It Important Before It Get Late
[/i]

http://www.tinyqualityhomes.org/6-fascinating-tiny-houses-with-beautiful-roof-deck/
Re: 6 Months After Welcoming Son, Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Isn’t His by Young03(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2017
oh I faint
Re: 6 Months After Welcoming Son, Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Isn’t His by Harmony92(f): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2017
Aha...how yeyebrites must see dis oooo. Some gals get mind. undecided
Re: 6 Months After Welcoming Son, Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Isn’t His by Kondomatic(m): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2017
Men are heartless
Re: 6 Months After Welcoming Son, Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Isn’t His by banjicom(m): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2017
Instead of dis foolish man to be thankful. He want a refund shebi na u put yourself inside trouble.

Na u dey put your dick inside boreholes now, better luck next time.
Re: 6 Months After Welcoming Son, Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Isn’t His by mroop(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2017
gobe oo
Re: 6 Months After Welcoming Son, Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Isn’t His by newyorks(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2017
in flavour's voice; ee gbue muoo.
Re: 6 Months After Welcoming Son, Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Isn’t His by divinehand2003(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2017
If you had doubts about her in the first place why didn't you use a condom?
Re: 6 Months After Welcoming Son, Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Isn’t His by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Shades Wizkid Because Of Gucci Shoes And Wears / Why Shatta Wale Did Not Perform At Caf Awards 2017, Wizkid News / Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Another Dispute Between Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.