Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Reese Witherspoon Loves To Wear Cowboy Boots - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reese Witherspoon Loves To Wear Cowboy Boots (465 Views)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Hairstyles, Men Loves To See / What Is Product Ladies Loves To Order Most Online (brand included ) / Cowboy Hat For Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reese Witherspoon Loves To Wear Cowboy Boots by marieprom(f): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2017
Reese Witherspoon can't go past a pair of cowboy boots when it comes to casual footwear.

The Legally Blonde actress is always impeccably outfitted for her red carpet appearances, stepping out in gowns by Elie Saab, Versace and Oscar de la Renta.

But when it comes to her off-duty wardrobe, Reese favours a more casual approach, and can often be spotted in country-inspired ensembles.

"The three things a Southern woman always has in her wardrobe (are) a floral dress, a denim jacket and cowboy boots," she told U.K. Marie Claire magazine. "I love cowboy boots so much I wore a custom pair with blue birds on them to my wedding."

Reese, 41, has channelled her appreciation of Southern style into her fashion line Draper James, which she unveiled in 2015. The brand features a line-up of floral print dresses and cute slogan T-shirts, items which reflect her own personal fashion choices.

"My friends would describe my style as 'put together,'" she shared. "I'm also unapologetically girlie and love how a ruffle or fluttery sleeve can make you feel instantly feminine. I'll read blogs or look at Instagram to see what other women are wearing, what they find chic and how they mix and match things, like styling stripes with florals."

The Draper James collection features a palette of bright and pastel colours, and little black or grey tones. For the summer months, the range has been expanded to include a number of tropical and fruit motifs, further injecting a sense of whimsy.

"There's enough bad news, so I like to design beautifully coloured dresses that put you in a good mood. My clothing line has a sense of humour. Fashion can be fun," smiled Reese.Read more at:http://www.marieprom.co.uk | http://www.marieprom.co.uk/evening-dresses-uk
Re: Reese Witherspoon Loves To Wear Cowboy Boots by sunnysunny69(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2017
k

(1) (Reply)

Shark RDA Atomizer, In-stock / Etiquette Training. / Face Of Apple Cosmetics Contest: How To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.