Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo (21852 Views)

Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family / Loss, Sorrow, Tears In Agege As High Tension Wire Lights Up Buildings, Shops / Chika Ike Donates Blood At A Health Center (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo by Rooneyboy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
The nigga is doubling his hustle ,
Leave him oo, let him double his hustle. Things are difficult
Re: RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo by bizzibodi(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Y CNT HE WEAR PANT LIKE FELA??
Re: RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo by Aragon: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
fratermathy:
I was there live and direct and it was fun. RMD thrilled the audience with Fela's song as his opening act!

Mercy Johnson was the host, together with Uche Jombo. Performing acts included Bovi, Basket Mouth, Acapella, Dan d Humorous, Gordons, etc. Okon Lagos and Kanayo O Kanayo were also there.

It was a blast! Glo did well and all for just N2000! I only wish Glo invested in their network strength as much as they did on shows like this.

Nice one! But I think They should have done it for 200-500 or Free so more people can attend. They are a very Huge Brand and this is Supposed to be them giving back to the Society while promoting their Brand as I don't think many Nigerians can afford the 2K in these tough times.
Re: RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
I heard he's 56, I used to think he was older, he's still young na at least Buhari is 80 plus
Re: RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo by Aburi001: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
crazyABO:
This man sha na everywhere he one dey shocked
Him name MTN name. ...."Everywhere you go" grin
Re: RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo by JandyJ(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Glo Keep Hosting Shows Wen Yr Network Is Slower Than Snail.
Re: RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo by Gerrard59(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
crazyABO:
This man sha na everywhere he one dey shocked

He's a Glo ambassador.
Re: RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
shininglight78:
Can someone tell me the fastest way to commit suicide. 09027846955
Try Sniper(drink 3bottles) ..you will thank me later!!!
Re: RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
My Uyo...
4lane... Emerald Centre..
I was there...

Yak Isong Odod Ukana...
#AksIsNotBiafra.. #YakAba
Re: RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo by OddBall(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
fratermathy:
I was there live and direct and it was fun. RMD thrilled the audience with Fela's song as his opening act!

Mercy Johnson was the host, together with Uche Jombo. Performing acts included Bovi, Basket Mouth, Acapella, Dan d Humorous, Gordons, etc. Okon Lagos and Kanayo O Kanayo were also there.

It was a blast! Glo did well and all for just N2000! I only wish Glo invested in their network strength as much as they did on shows like this.
They would have to increase their prices if they improve it...So just leave it like that o. Let's be managing it.
Re: RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo by manchester1: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
shininglight78:
Can someone tell me the fastest way to commit suicide. 09027846955
call this 08023567813
Re: RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo by Liamm(m): 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Been in uyo but didn't hear of this event
Re: RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo by shugacane(f): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Liamm:
how com I've been in uyo but was not aware of this? Shugacane com o. shocked
shocked shocked shocked how come we are in this Uyo and we never heard of this?
Re: RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo by Spidermon: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
He didnt put off his shirt, paint his face nor did he smoke weed on stage?

Emulation not complete
Re: RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo by bcbones: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
i 4 like know which camera dem use snap dis pix.....
Re: RMD Performs Fela's "Sorrow, Tears And Blood" At #GloLafftaFest2017 In Uyo by Mistadora01(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
fratermathy:

yemi alade b no come m from Aks didn't even know the show was yesterday i woulrhave risked 2k to have a glimpse at yemi alade.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: 'I Have Not Made Half Of The Money I Hope To Acquire' / Yemi Solade & Wife, Hannah Marsh Solade Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Pretty Mike Reacts To Olutimehin Adegbeye's Rape Allegation Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.