Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! (1068 Views)

Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 / $5m Tomato Processing Plant ‘commences’ In Kaduna / Invest 2,000 US Dollars To Open An Ice Cream Processing Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! by nanfanghose(m): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2017
Start bean sprouts processing plant easy venture capital back to the fast!

Project analysis: bean sprouts, also known as bean sprouts, is a variety of cereals, beans, tree seeds can be cultivated "sprouts" bean sprouts are not only nutritious, unique flavor, and fragrant crisp tender taste cheap, and bean sprouts contain Rich in vitamin C, can cure scurvy, it also eliminates the accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the blood vessel wall, prevents the role of cardiovascular disease, is an indispensable food for the popular dining table.

Project prospects: bean sprouts is one of the very favorite fresh vegetables in people's life, the production of bean sprouts do not take arable land, do not need strong labor, the general staff can produce, the small profits, quick, from the next species to harvest only four or five Days of time, if the production of "bean sprouts mouth", then only one day and a half to two days can be listed on the sale, the production of bean sprouts from seasonal restrictions, do not worry about drought and floods, anytime, anywhere can be produced anytime, anywhere on the supply of vegetables Tim addiction to play a certain positive role. Start a large-scale bean sprouts processing plant market, quick

Interested friends can leave your mailbox

Re: Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! by Noble2012888(f): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2017
Very much like to eat food, how to learn this technology, give me a message: Noble2012888@outlook.com
Re: Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! by Noble2012888(f): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2018
This looks very profitable This I have eaten in foreign countries delicious, send me a mailbox information cheche2012@163.com
Re: Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! by chinafairlyused(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2018
Can I send a more detailed information to my email address? Klawgnh36714@hotmail.com Thanks
Re: Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! by Adelaide19800(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
Do you send me information fslehqd216@hotmail.com
Re: Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! by Demonicide(f): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
chinwenjoe@gmail.com
Re: Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! by anyiway(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
anyiway@yahoo.co.uk
Please inbox me with more information.
Re: Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! by ralph1983: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2018
raphaelumunna@ymail.com
Re: Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! by kontrieman: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2018
I am very interested. This is my Email: adeadeyelu@yahoo.com.
Please, I will appreciate you talk more on the availability of a market for this product in Nigeria.
Re: Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! by ajoyeleke(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2018
Op I need information. On ow to do d business

joshy4reel@yahoo.com
Re: Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! by bry8ted(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
I'm interested. maltedbet@gmail.com
Re: Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! by Noble2012888(f): 4:18am On Mar 12, 2018
Really a good job
Re: Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! by Adelaide19800(m): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
very good
Re: Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! by Blanche2014(f): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
How to contact you
Re: Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! by Blanche2014(f): 12:32am On Apr 12, 2018
Very good article
Re: Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! by Blanche2014(f): 1:43am On Apr 26, 2018
very good
Re: Start Bean Sprouts Processing Plant Easy Venture Capital Back To The Fast! by lanre9ja(m): 3:40am On Apr 26, 2018
I need more info on this lanrecareer@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Duplex @ Oasis Gardens Abijo Gra,lekki, For #24M With PICS.. / Earn Money On This App / I'm About Venturing Into Palm Oil Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.