Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? (5385 Views)

Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] / We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK (2) (3) (4)

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by EzeUche(m): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
I know Yoruba men will miss Igbo women.

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by chngebeginwthme: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
achi4u:
Well to the best of my knowledge, an illiterate who is lazy cannot push drug talk more of kidnapping.
Just take it, Igbos are more smarter than every other person out there.

Good to know, But the last time i check the most educated people from Nigeria are from the South West where i come from, The most richest man in Nigeria and Africa is from the North and mind you non of those are into Drugs..

In other word you are teeling us 80% the millionaires in South East are into Drugs, Kidnapping, Baby Factories etc?
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
pazienza:
Haha! Nice thread, thank you OP.

I will miss nothing!

Nothing about the British colonial estate is worth missing.

Biafran football national team will be a force to reckon with in Africa, it's all so unreal the talents we would have at our disposal, as a football fan, this prospect fills my stomach with butterflies whenever I think of it.
Oga anyi longest time, i purposely said national team after searching for what to miss.
Biafran football national team will lift nations cup immediately it is actualize.

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by pazienza(m): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
achi4u:
Oga anyi longest time, i purposely said national team after searching for what to miss.
Biafran football national team will lift nations cup immediately it is actualize.

It would be wonderful to see our boys playing in our Biafran Jersey and then the Biafran national anthem before the matches.

Nwanne, anom ya o! Anam afu aka olu gi ebea, jisike.
Kedu ka Nnewi di?

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Good to know, But the last time i check the most educated people from Nigeria are from the South West where i come from, The most richest man in Nigeria and Africa is from the North and mind you non of those are into Drugs..

In other word you are teeling us 80% the millionaires in South East are into Drugs, Kidnapping, Baby Factories etc?
Your people is the most educated people under which planet? Here in Naija?
You should tell ur self the bitter truth nah.

The richest man may come from the North but North is not the richest region in Nigeria.
An irony!

Can you please use ur head?

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
pazienza:

It would be wonderful to see our boys playing in our Biafran Jersey and then the Biafran national anthem before the matches.

Nwanne, anom ya o! Anam afu aka olu gi ebea, jisike.
Kedu ka Nnewi di?
Okemadu, Anaedo kwu ka iron. Business is moving despite Nigeria problems.

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by Agumbankembu: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
pazienza:
Haha! Nice thread, thank you OP.

I will miss nothing!

Nothing about the British colonial estate is worth missing.

Biafran football national team will be a force to reckon with in Africa, it's all so unreal the talents we would have at our disposal, as a football fan, this prospect fills my stomach with butterflies whenever I think of it.

Bro eh, we go spank Arewa and Oduo endless.
I love me Biafra ayee!

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by chngebeginwthme: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
achi4u:
Your people is the most educated people under which planet? Here in Naija?
You should tell ur self the bitter truth nah.

The richest man may come from the North but North is not the richest region in Nigeria.
An irony!

Can you please use ur head?

LOL please mind telling us the most educated region...

Please you mean your region are more richer than North? hahah wake up from your slumber even Kano,Kaduna, Sokoto IGR is more than that of the entire South East..
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL please mind telling us the most educated region...

Please you mean your region are more richer than North? hahah wake up from your slumber even Kano,Kaduna, Sokoto IGR is more than that of the entire South East..
Wisemen are from the East and they came with Silver, Gold and frankincense.

I think I have answered all ur questions.
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by pazienza(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Bro eh, we go spank Arewa and Oduo endless.
I love me Biafra ayee!

Arewa-Oduanistani team will be a funny one, please don't separate Odua from Arewa, what Afonja and Alimi joined together, no man should put Asunder, they belong together forever, United by Islam and Ilorin.

But you never can tell, football is a very funny game too, who knows, their national team might not turn out bad.

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by chngebeginwthme: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
achi4u:
Wisemen are from the East and they came with Silver, Gold and frankincense.

I think I have answered all ur questions.

LOL wise men that cannot develop their region, OMG wise men from potopoto region.. Mogbe oooo haha
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by Agumbankembu: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
pazienza:

Arewa-Oduanistani team will be a funny one, please don't separate Odua from Arewa, what Afonja and Alimi joined together, no man should put Asunder, they belong together forever, United by Islam and Ilorin.

But you never can tell, football is a very funny game too, who knows, their national team might not turn out bad.

Not turn bad? With nurudeens and Abdullayos?

Lol.

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by pazienza(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Not turn bad? With nurudeens and Abdullayos?

Lol.

Come on!
Don't look down on anyone, unless you are admiring their shoes!

They would still have Moses, Musa, Ideye,Osihmen, Onazi, Simon, Ighalo, Ogbenesomething, etc.
These are decent players, anyway any time, capable of beating any African opponent on their good day.

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by Adiola(f): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
pazienza:

shekau ll be their head coach ...what a team .they don't have to be clinical and technical just the bomb and its done

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by ZorGBUooeh: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
I will miss my ewedu cone head frends cheesy
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by Agumbankembu: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
pazienza:

Come on!
Don't look down on anyone, unless you are admiring their shoes!

They would still have Moses, Musa, Ideye,Osihmen, Onazi, Simon, Ighalo, Ogbenesomething, etc.
These are decent players, anyway any time, capable of beating any African opponent on their good day.

Yeah true tho.

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Adiola:
shekau ll be their head coach ...what a team .they don't have to be clinical and technical just the bomb and its done
gringringrin
You are funny ooo... He will be using pistol to direct his players and if only fails to show up in camp he will bomb you.
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by Etogist: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
I won't miss Nollywood because its a Biafra industry.
I won't miss super eagles because it will automatically becomes Biafra tigers.
What about music? Donjazzy, Techno, Phyno, Flavour etc etc are Biafrans.
I can only miss marginalisation, corruption, tribalism, bigotry, terrorism, Police and army brutality, above all incompetent leaders and quoter system.

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Etogist:
I won't miss Nollywood because its a Biafra industry.
I won't miss super eagles because it will automatically becomes Biafra tigers.
What about music? Donjazzy, Techno, Phyno, Flavour etc etc are Biafrans.
I can only miss marginalisation, corruption, tribalism, bigotry, terrorism, Police and army brutality, above all incompetent leaders and quoter system.
You are correct man.
I won't miss anything except bad news from Herdsmen and bombing Boko haram.

This year's Christmas will be very exciting, seeing my people after so many years.
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by oyatz(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Fantasy have its own merit
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by jaychubi: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
achi4u:
As the question goes what are those things you'll miss the most about Nigeria if eventually Biafra is created.

*I'll only miss our National team (super Eagle), even though Biafra team will still be created.

Hmmm thinking seriously may be Afonja vs Igbo fights on Nairaland
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by TellBlazer(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
yarimo:
I won't miss anything because BIAFRA won't be created. grin
Biafrans are bad,they are criminals and kidnappers,drug pushers etc stil you guys want them to be a part of your One Nigeria .
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by MrSly(m): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
EasternWind:
Well, I haven't seen or heard of that mathematical calculation where something is subtracted from ZERO.

DEAR there's absolutely nothing in existence to be missed
Bros atleast miss the funny lies of liar mohammed
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by OduduwaYoruba: 1:34am On Jul 08, 2017
They will miss Lagos and South West in general. They will need visa to cross border at Asaba.
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
OduduwaYoruba:
They will miss Lagos and South West in general. They will need visa to cross border at Asaba.
Better. At least you won't put dagger on my neck like what is obtainable in the northern region.
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by gidgiddy: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
There is nothing to miss in leaving poverty capital of the world, infact, all right thinking people should be thinking of leaving
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
You really think Yoruba's would stay with the hausa/fulani ?

chngebeginwthme:

Okay oo keep fooling yourself, Truth it bitter but i still have to say it, You will never remain in Nigeria after getting your Biafra, The Yoruba and Hausa you guys hate so much will make life unbearable for you guys, The Nigeria you called zoo make you an animal in the zoo..

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by SlayerForever: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Absolutely nothing! *Spits*
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 14, 2020
yarimo:

Who u epp
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by landforeast(m): 9:10am On Feb 14, 2020
yarimo:
A talk like this can make you not to live to see the actualisation of Biafra. Some words are too heavy to say for saying sake.
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by gidgiddy: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
You really think Yoruba's would stay with the hausa/fulani ?

Do they have a choice?

'I Am Unshakable':dino Melaye Mocks Police Over Illegal Arrest(photo) / I Regretted Drinking Gutter For Buhari's Reelection: Buhari Die-hard Fan / Ruga Finally Established In Ebonyi State, Herders And Families Arrive In Numbers