Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

IPOB: Leave Akwa Ibom Alone, We Are Not Interested In Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Leave Akwa Ibom Alone, We Are Not Interested In Biafra (7008 Views)

Akpabio: I’ll Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom Alone Till / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Leave Akwa Ibom Alone, We Are Not Interested In Biafra by ejanla077: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2017
bantudra:

any Niger deltan that believes in biafra can not be Niger deltan...

you can not be both....make up your mind now........their is no way you are going to make us like biafra like you....

better migrate to the east....

Omenkalives my yoruba muslim brother. how far unity begging

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Leave Akwa Ibom Alone, We Are Not Interested In Biafra by ejanla077: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Like you can cope without us undecided

Biafra goes Niger delta the oil producing region would go to take note

pls upload dis picture in dis ur post make e for pepper we yoruba muslims well well...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Leave Akwa Ibom Alone, We Are Not Interested In Biafra by ejanla077: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2017
etenyong:
I really do not want to believe the authenticity of the proposed Biafra map. In one of their numerous statements, I have seen that they have corralled my homeland into the proposed Biafra enclave asking us to join the so-called sit-at-home protest that has been called.

You see, this if true is not accidental, after all it was our kinsman who waited after the Biafra super hero and lord of the flies flew off to Ivory Coast after the 30-month fratricide that saw millions starve and lose their lives. Maybe that is why this latter-day dreamers feel that it is their right to just ‘command’ us to join this their one-legged campaign.

Let me state here categorically that no Akwa Ibom man, dead or alive is in the least interested in this your Biafra Project, so please leave us alone to continue our suffering in this our one Nigeria.

We are content with our minority status and would continue to provide the Nigerian people with our delicacies and goodwill if nothing else. How for heaven’s sake do you sit in your fathers’ living rooms and draw up a map without even consulting with the people you are trying to take out of a whole country.

You see why I have always felt that this so-called Biafra push is a mere distraction at best and a comic turn of events at the worst and should not be taken seriously by any right-thinking Nigerian. Nigeria stands a much better chance of providing the very best in human life to its citizens as one solid country once we get leadership right.

I keep saying it and nobody especially these Igbo Jews seems to be listening that the issue is not in separation but in bad and ineffective leadership which cuts across the whole country not leaving out any region. So my dear Biafra agitators, please leave us alone o, we are really not interested.

Thank you for the concern. We are happy where we are even as we wish you well in your mission.

COPIED

unity begging is allowed

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Leave Akwa Ibom Alone, We Are Not Interested In Biafra by Ikenna0b: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2017
For those interested

The youth, under the auspices of the AkwaCross youths, have made their position known to the Biafra Nations Youth League (BYNL).

AkwaCross Regional Senior Director, Bassey Asuquo
, confirmed the support.

“We the youth of Akwa Ibom and Cross River State having declared our full support for Biafra Independence on the 12th April, 2016 will continue to press on with our Igbo brethren,”
said Asuquo.

“I want to state clearly that the agitation for Biafra is legal, our people of AkwaCross fought gallantly alongside the Igbo during the civil war and the fact remains that we have not withdrawn that support.”

The civil war was fought between May 1967 and January 1970, claiming the lives of over 3 million Biafrans.

The AkwaCross youths’ sentiments come amid increasing demands for the independence of the Biafra, which was incorporated to Nigeria following the war.

“We are confident in Biafra and the truth remains that AkwaCross people have the final conclusion on Biafra referendum.

“I want to call on the people of Akwa Ibom and Cross River State, old and young, to be prepared for a referendum and vote for Biafra,” said Asuquo.
– CAJ News
http://www.cajnews.com.ng/news/featured/akwa-ibom-cross-river-youth-in-support-of-biafra/

Elder statesman and first medical practitioner in Akwa Ibom State, Chief Dr Thompson Akpabio has told Leader of Biafra Youth Nations Youth League to proceed with his youthful activities in Akwa Ibom stating that nobody can force his people to withdraw support for Biafra.

Chief Akpabio who stated this in his hometown of Onna LGA while receiving the BNYL Leader, Comrade P. C. Obuka added that Akwa Ibom people are too wise to be used by Northerners against Biafra.

While reacting to statement credited to former Governor Obong Attah, Chief Akpabio stated that Attah is speaking for himself based on his own experience but cannot decide for Akwa Ibom people because the war ended in Akwa Ibom.

It was noted recently that the BNYL Leader is presently in Akwa Ibom for special Congress with the elders of the State.[quote]
https://calabarreporters.com/18076/akwa-cross-elders-meets-with-leader-of-2

[quote]Prominent member of Biafra Nations Youth League, Mmeyene Etim Archibong have stated that the people of Akwa Ibom do not need to demonstrate to prove their Biafranism adding that his people will demonstrate with their vote.
Archibong who is the Media and Publicity Secretary of BNYL debunked claims that Akwa Ibom is not in the fight for Biafra, “Akwa ibom will be the last to kick against Biafra, it is our identity, our elders have told agitators that we own Biafra and we will prove it with our vote during a referendum.
He said,
Archibong stressed that the Biafra Nations Youth League has been engaging the youth and elders of Akwa Ibom State to ensure Biafra doesn’t loose vote in Akwa Ibom, “I am bold to say that Akwa Ibom people will not disappoint Biafra just like our fathers who fought the war never disappointed Biafra.

Akwa Ibom is Biafra itself, I can see the Bight of Biafra from my village, nobody can deceive Akwa Ibom people.
The war ended in Akwa Ibom, so we don’t need campaign here, it’s an insult, our elders have made it clear in Eket.
Defiant Archibong however warned those campaigning against Biafra within South south not to invade Akwa Ibom. “I have infiltrated most of this government sponsored groups in the Niger Delta kicking against us to discover there is no single Akwa Ibom person there, we know the plans of the Nigerian government and we have taken note” he stated.
http://www.omovibes.net/2016/10/biafra-akwa-ibom-dont-need-protest-we.html?m=1

Members of the In­digenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) across the country will on Sunday gather at Spring Hotel, Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital, for a critical town hall meeting to deter­mine the best ways to actu­alise the struggle for the Bi­afra Republic.
The meeting is allegedly at the instance of Elder Syl­vester Akpan, a member of the Supreme Council of El­ders and the Biafran Legal Team.

The AUTHORITY learnt that the meeting, which is scheduled for noon, will be attended and anchored by the Customary Govern­ment of IPOB led by Chief Joe Achuzia and Dr Dozie Ikedife.
The organisers of the forum, it was further gath­ered, have received clear­ance from all the security and paramilitary agencies in the host state.
http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/09/Biafra--IPOB-converges-on-Akwa-Ibom-for-renewed-struggle/

It was recently noted that elders from Akwa-Ibom and Cross River State (Akwa-Cross) summoned the President of Biafra Nations Youth League (BNYL), Comrade P Chimezie Obuka, but many has been wondering what could be the reason.

According to the BNYL Deputy PRO Mmeyene Etim Archibong, present were elders from Bakassi, Etung and Calabar in Cross River. Speaking in Uyo was Obong Maurice Peter of Esit Eket LGA of Akwa Ibom who disassociated Akwa-Cross from Avengers Militant threats, stating that he remain united for Biafra which belongs to them.

He added that his people should not be dragged into any divisive agitation aimed at damaging all efforts to actualize Biafra.

https://calabarreporters.com/18076/akwa-cross-elders-meets-with-leader-of-2

Cross rivers elders speak about biafra
http://igberetvnews.com/412906/we-re-biafra-not-nigeria-cross-river-elders-reply-osinbajo/

Some if you igbos should really stop taking the rats on this forum seriously. When yorubas are done making a complete joke of themselves online with their "we SS" line, ignore it and focus on something else. Like someone on the first page stated, the only people afraid of the referendum are those who know they will lose

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Leave Akwa Ibom Alone, We Are Not Interested In Biafra by tutudesz: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2017
Mckennedy:

When men speaks children listens, truly you're a nobody to decide... watch the following videos and Bury your head in shame....#nigerdeldawannabe.

1.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396220647103867&id=100001478347236

Ikwere ppl.

2.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1878518502388238&id=100006903189776
Thank God you know little children like yourself should not speak when men are speaking! Ikwere people are the real Niger Deltans? I hear you O!
Re: IPOB: Leave Akwa Ibom Alone, We Are Not Interested In Biafra by BAILMONEY: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2017
Indiaindia:

5 EASTERN STATES MAKE UP IBO'S DEMONIC BIAFRA
WHILE 6 STATES MAKE UP THE NIGER DELTA
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT IMO AND ABIA STATES ARE PART OF NIGER-DELTA THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THERE'S NOTHING LIKE NIGRR-DELTA THE BETTER FOR YOUR CONE HEADangry

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Leave Akwa Ibom Alone, We Are Not Interested In Biafra by etenyong(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2017
DerideGull:

If you are not a barefaced liar, you must be certainly demented. An ant may have say on the issue of Biafra and Akwa Ibom State before a loafer such as you can utter a word. Please recline to the pit that housed you.
I'm a well trained person that is one of the reasons I don't abuse anyone even in a forum like this. May God bless and keep you.
Re: IPOB: Leave Akwa Ibom Alone, We Are Not Interested In Biafra by Mckennedy: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
tutudesz:

Thank God you know little children like yourself should not speak when men are speaking! Ikwere people are the real Niger Deltans? I hear you O!

You're talking trash and off points which Ikwere again? Abi you no watch the video? You must be very foolish referring me as a little children !
Re: IPOB: Leave Akwa Ibom Alone, We Are Not Interested In Biafra by Amberon11: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Get lost and remain there.
Ganiyat72:
Who's this akpan,the house boy? Will u gt off my mention?
Re: IPOB: Leave Akwa Ibom Alone, We Are Not Interested In Biafra by tutudesz: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mckennedy:

You're talking trash and off points which Ikwere again? Abi you no watch the video? You must be very foolish referring me as a little children !
Sorry O! Will little goat or monkey be ok?
Re: IPOB: Leave Akwa Ibom Alone, We Are Not Interested In Biafra by GoldenChiddy: 2:13am On Nov 14, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted within the igbo-British community. Have a look at the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZjPkvP-C8&list=PL1UutY7_uGmt-RkJ5NRGywNhmIMtIIjw9&index=3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafrans And The 20-pound Blackmail (article) By Remi Oyeyemi / See The Location Of Tinubu And Buhari While NASS Election Was Ongoing-photo / Tb Joshua Prophecy 8 Years Ago About RUSSIA AND UKRAINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.