Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nigerian Landlord. Legal Help! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Landlord. Legal Help! (395 Views)

Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) / 8 Types Of Nigerian Landlord (photos) / Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Landlord. Legal Help! by Fonydear(f): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Please everyone I need your contributions and advice on this.
We've lived in a particular compound for 10 years and I lost my mom recently and decided to move out since 3bedroom flat is too big for me alone, the landlord called today and told me he is suing me to court that I should have changed all the spoilt locks, fix a new kitchen cabinet and infact paint the worn out parts of the house.
This is the house that he used very inferior things to build, within our first 1year in that house we changed all the locks, taps, some tiles and sinks because they werent good. The kitchen cabinet is made of ply wood and it started giving in within 3years of our stay. Who makes cabinet with just plywood,
This man sunk a shallow sockaway for 3 flats and we had to be exhuming every 2years, when it became too much the plumber opened up that the man gave them money for a small soakaway and advised that a new one should be sunk it was billed at 150k and each tenant paid 40k each for new one just last year.
This is a man that tenants repair everything from gate, pumping machine, pipes etc.
So please I'm l really expected to do all that, I intend asking for the soakaway refund and the gate my mum put. Help a sister please!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Make That Move Now. Ikorodu, Ibeju Lekki, Move...hurry Now / Stone Coated Step Tile From South Korea / White Oak Courts Lekki With C Of O @ N5m Per Plot. Gated/ Fenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.