Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Dammy Krane: My Son Is Innocent, Promoter Booked His Flight– Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane: My Son Is Innocent, Promoter Booked His Flight– Mother (392 Views)

Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool / Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Krane: My Son Is Innocent, Promoter Booked His Flight– Mother by Naijaparry(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mother of Nigerian singer, Dammy Krane, Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, has insisted that her son is innocent of the allegation of theft against him.

Recall that the singer was on Friday last week arrested for allegedly using a stolen credit card to book a private jet in Miami, United States, US.

He was arraigned on a nine-count charge of grand theft and credit card forgery.

Read Full News here >>> https://naijaparry./2017/06/05/dammy-krane-my-son-is-innocent-promoter-booked-his-flight-with-stolen-card-mother/
Re: Dammy Krane: My Son Is Innocent, Promoter Booked His Flight– Mother by Angeleena(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
so pathetic ..
Re: Dammy Krane: My Son Is Innocent, Promoter Booked His Flight– Mother by Freelady(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Aunt said it was the other guy caught with him that booked the flight now mom said it was the promoter
Is the other guy is promoter now?
Re: Dammy Krane: My Son Is Innocent, Promoter Booked His Flight– Mother by Papiikush: 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
hmmm...No worry, the truth is going to unfold

(1) (Reply)

Runtime Is A Savage / Actress Tonto Dikeh Stuns In New Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday / Court Order: Chris Brown To Complete One Year Of Domestic Violence Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.