Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,236 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) (2771 Views)

Reps To Rescue Martins Idakpein, Lance Corporal In Military Detention / `ipod The Enemies Fo Indi Igbo By Dr. Nicky Okoye. / The Lost Tribe (Weekend Update for those who do not fear DEATH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
We know Israel (Jews) are very intelligent people, this should be a concern to Nigeria, The faster the Referendum the better for Nigeria.

Netanyahu woos West African leaders at Liberia summit

Monrovia (AFP) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday joined West African leaders at a summit in Liberia, where they hailed peacekeeping efforts in the region but warned about threats to stability.

Netanyahu, who had visited east Africa in July 2016, vowed that they had "no better partner" than his country after he was received by Liberian President and outgoing head of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Ellen Johnson Sirleaf.

"Israel is coming back to Africa and Africa is coming back to Israel. I believe in Africa. I believe in its potential, present and future. It is a continent on the rise," said the Israeli leader.

"Africans are seizing the future. Israel wants to seize this future with you. You truly have no better partner for this mission than Israel," he added.

Netanyahu and Senegalese President Macky Sall later announced the normalisation of diplomatic relations between their two countries, following a spat over a UN resolution demanding Israel halt expansion of settlements in the occupied West Bank.

After the motion in December, pushed by Senegal and New Zealand, Israel recalled its ambassadors to both nations and cancelled an aid programme in Senegal.

"The two leaders announced an end to the crisis between their countries," a statement from the Israeli prime minister's office said.

ECOWAS also announced it had in principle approved Morocco's request to join the group, despite Moroccan King Mohamed VI refusing to attend the summit due to the presence of Netanyahu, according to Rabat's foreign ministry.

Sirleaf hailed the contribution of ECOWAS forces in restoring peace in her country, wracked by a bloody civil war from 1989-2003.

"This marks a turning point in the post-conflict recovery in the reconstruction of our country," she said. "Many ECOWAS citizens made the ultimate sacrifice with their lives for the uninterrupted peace we continue to enjoy.

But she warned: "Today, terrorist attacks are endangering the stability in our regions."

On Saturday a Gambian protester died of gunshot wounds after being shot as supporters of former Gambian leader Yahya Jammeh clashed with ECOWAS forces, deployed in the country since January.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/netanyahu-woos-west-african-leaders-liberia-summit-182514333.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_07

Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
The question is why NOW and why WEST AFRICA....... or is it because BIAFRA is one of West African COUNTRIES lipsrsealed
Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by Ogalanyachieze: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
I read that speech like he was just addressing it to biafrans specifically

3 Likes

Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
I read that speech like he was just addressing it to biafrans specifically

They are coming closer..... just the way IPOB wants it

1 Like

Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dropshot take heart, Israel is now involved. God has always supported them and he's still supporting them.

2 Likes

Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by BininKingdom: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
AwiLand:
We know Israel (Jews) are very intelligent people, this should be a concern to Nigeria, The faster the Referendum the better for Nigeria.

Monrovia (AFP) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday joined West African leaders at a summit in Liberia, where they hailed peacekeeping efforts in the region but warned about threats to stability.

Netanyahu, who had visited east Africa in July 2016, vowed that they had "no better partner" than his country after he was received by Liberian President and outgoing head of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Ellen Johnson Sirleaf.

"Israel is coming back to Africa and Africa is coming back to Israel. I believe in Africa. I believe in its potential, present and future. It is a continent on the rise," said the Israeli leader.

"Africans are seizing the future. Israel wants to seize this future with you. You truly have no better partner for this mission than Israel," he added.

Netanyahu and Senegalese President Macky Sall later announced the normalisation of diplomatic relations between their two countries, following a spat over a UN resolution demanding Israel halt expansion of settlements in the occupied West Bank.

After the motion in December, pushed by Senegal and New Zealand, Israel recalled its ambassadors to both nations and cancelled an aid programme in Senegal.

"The two leaders announced an end to the crisis between their countries," a statement from the Israeli prime minister's office said.

ECOWAS also announced it had in principle approved Morocco's request to join the group, despite Moroccan King Mohamed VI refusing to attend the summit due to the presence of Netanyahu, according to Rabat's foreign ministry.

Sirleaf hailed the contribution of ECOWAS forces in restoring peace in her country, wracked by a bloody civil war from 1989-2003.

"This marks a turning point in the post-conflict recovery in the reconstruction of our country," she said. "Many ECOWAS citizens made the ultimate sacrifice with their lives for the uninterrupted peace we continue to enjoy.

But she warned: "Today, terrorist attacks are endangering the stability in our regions."

On Saturday a Gambian protester died of gunshot wounds after being shot as supporters of former Gambian leader Yahya Jammeh clashed with ECOWAS forces, deployed in the country since January.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/netanyahu-woos-west-african-leaders-liberia-summit-182514333.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_07

3 Likes

Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by LordOfNaira: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
AwiLand:

How does that simple statement equate to "Israel finally coming to rescue Ipod"?
Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by LordOfNaira: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=BininKingdom post=57215419][/quote]

You people will not amount to anything if you don't start using your brains. The post does not in any way imply that Israel is coming for Biafra or Ipob.
Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by Funlord2(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

How does that simple statement equate to "Israel finally coming to rescue Ipod"?

Have you forgotten how dull and ignorant the proponents of their movement you see online are?

Get ready because for asking him that question he will soon call you a yoruba muslim or an aonjiggedy!

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
iPod= thinking under the influence of ogogoro
Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by BininKingdom: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You people will not amount to anything if you don't start using your brains. The post does not in any way imply that Israel is coming for Biafra or Ipob.

Is that why you have to insult IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by vantage001: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
who are these people embarrassing the igbo race on nairaland?
Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
vantage001:

Shattap..... like play like play we will get there anyhow
Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by LordOfNaira: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funlord2:

Have you forgotten how dull and ignorant the proponents of their movement you see online are?

Get ready because for asking him that question he will soon call you a yoruba muslim or an aonjiggedy!

grin

grin

My brother, I just tire for this people o.
Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
vantage001:
They are the jobless lot, who thinks a biafran stat can save them from misery.
Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by vantage001: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
blueseacats:
They are the jobless lot, who thinks a biafran stat can save them from misery.
I think you mis-understand me.
Supporting the current status quo is a bigger foolishness.
Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
vantage001:

I think you mis-understand me.
Supporting the current status quo is a bigger foolishness.
Neither do I support the current status quo. But Biafra is not the answer. Eradicating corruption and reinstating equality is. For as long as we youths have refused to use our youthfulness to agitate for change. Sorry we will all continue to live with the status quo.
Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by vantage001: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
blueseacats:
Neither do I support the current status quo. But Biafra is not the answer. E[b]radicating corruption and reinstating equality is[/b]. For as long as we youths have refused to use our youthfulness to agitate for change. Sorry we will all continue to live with the status quo.
Not going to happen, sorry.
How do you intend to eradicate corruption and restate equality in a country with such deep fundamental issues.? For example, the north has sworn never to allow fiscal federalism, so how do you intend to beat that?
You are wasting your time. Besides, there is no empirical evidence to prove biafra is not the answer. Biafra has never existed as a full-fledged nation yet to draw that inference.
One thing that is certain though is that Nigeria is hopeless. I can't blame anybody for trying something else. It is a rational decision.

1 Like

Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
vantage001:

Not going to happen, sorry.
How do you intend to eradicate corruption and restate equality in a country with such deep fundamental issues.? For example, the north has sworn never to allow fiscal federalism, so how do you intend to beat that?
You are wasting your time. Besides, there is no empirical evidence to prove biafra is not the answer. Biafra has never existed as a full-fledged nation yet to draw that inference.
One thing that is certain though is that Nigeria is hopeless. I can't blame anybody for trying something else. It is a rational decision.
The fundamental problem you mentioned is a general disease among Nigerians, Nigeria is not the only multicultural society in the world, I have been to 7 different countries and found that multiculturalism is a plus not a minus, but the fact that an average Nigerian thinks a certain way makes it certain that any breakaway state will experience the same problems.
Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by vantage001: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
blueseacats:
The fundamental problem you mentioned is a general disease among Nigerians, Nigeria is not the only multicultural society in the world, I have been to 7 different countries and found that multiculturalism is a plus not a minus, but the fact that an average Nigerian thinks a certain way makes it certain that any breakaway state will experience the same problems.
List the 7 countries you have been to and i will draw the vast differences between them and Nigeria that can never change.
Multiculturalism can be a curse.
Infact, most of the countries excelling are not multi-cultural nations.

1 Like

Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
vantage001:

List the 7 countries you have been to and i will draw the vast differences between them and Nigeria that can never change.
Multiculturalism can be a curse.
Infact, most of the countries excelling are not multi-cultural nations.
Bro. Nigeria is not even among the first 10. I have been to Togo, Cameroon, SA TAnzania and Namibia.

I live in the United States where diversity rains supreme. Ethnicity is not our problem. Our orientation is just messed up.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/18/the-most-and-least-culturally-diverse-countries-in-the-world/
Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by vantage001: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
blueseacats:
Bro. Nigeria is not even among the first 10. I have been to Togo, Cameroon, SA TAnzania and Namibia.

I live in the United States where diversity rains supreme. Ethnicity is not our problem. Our orientation is just messed up.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/18/the-most-and-least-culturally-diverse-countries-in-the-world/
lol. The united states is your only credible example?. I am not asking you to give me links.
The US as diverse as it is is vastly different from Nigeria. It has a progressive white majority that was responsible for the creation of the country and providing social stability and direction. It has an overwhelming majority religion which is Christianity.
The US is like a loose confederacy with each states more or less like a mini-nation, each pursuing its own destiny and in-charge of its own resources and potentials.
Don't compare Nigeria to the US again or i will never take you serious.
Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
vantage001:

lol. The united states is your only credible example?. I am not asking you to give me links.
The US as diverse as it is is vastly different from Nigeria. It has a progressive white majority that was responsible for the creation of the country and providing social stability and direction. It has an overwhelming majority religion which is Christianity.
The US is like a loose confederacy with each states more or less like a mini-nation, each pursuing its own destiny and in-charge of its own resources and potentials.
Don't compare Nigeria to the US again or i will never take you serious.
Is it only United States you saw in that list? Guy nobody is begging you to stay in Nigeria o, but just remember Togo and other nations more multicultural than Nigeria. And if Biafra start their wahala claiming Christian nation, Britain another Christian nation will support the north yet again. Time will tell who will be crying this time.
Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by KratosCorp: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
I don't know the country you have gone to, but please stop lying.

Multiculturalism is a huge MINUS to nation building.

The only place multiculturalism is a plus is in the idiotic abstract ideological crap of the libtards - NOT IN THE REAL WORLD.

Even America, in spite of its diversity, is now scared of multiculturalism.

American folks are beginig to talk openly about ANOTHER civil war in resistance to the cultural genocide that's targeted against its currently White majority populace.

Tha is America where the citezens SAT DOWN TOGETHER to CHOOSE to be in ONE INDIVISIBLE NATION. And now you want to preach about Nigeria where folks are born as slaves and are killed for discussing or agitating to determine their own political existence.

If you knew anything, you'd know that the main reason African nations are backward is largely due to their artificial hetrogeneity which was designed to the benefit of the imperialists.

The nations in Europe, Asia and the Americas are usually more homogenous as opposed to what you have in Africa. Any wonder why Africa is less progressive.

And you know what? Cultural, social and Ideologicl hetrogeneity can be linked to the roots of corruption and nepotism.

So stop preaching that diversity crap to me. Any sensible person should know that it's crazy to keep trying a system that has failed to work in over 100 years.

blueseacats:

1 Like

Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
KratosCorp:
I don't know the country you have gone to, but please stop lying.

Multiculturalism is a huge MINUS to nation building.

The only place multiculturalism is a plus is in the idiotic abstract ideological crap of the libtards - NOT IN THE REAL WORLD.

Even America, in spite of its diversity, is now scared of multiculturalism.

American folks are beginig to talk openly about ANOTHER civil war in resistance to the cultural genocide that's targeted against its currently White majority populace.

Tha is America where the citezens SAT DOWN TOGETHER to CHOOSE to be in ONE INDIVISIBLE NATION. And now you want to preach about Nigeria where folks are born as slaves and are killed for discussing or agitating to determine their own political existence.

If you knew anything, you'd know that the main reason African nations are backward is largely due to their artificial hetrogeneity which was designed to the benefit of the imperialists.

The nations in Europe, Asia and the Americas are usually more homogenous as opposed to what you have in Africa. Any wonder why Africa is less progressive.

And you know what? Cultural, social and Ideologicl hetrogeneity can be linked to the roots of corruption and nepotism.

So stop preaching that diversity crap to me. Any sensible person should know that it's crazy to keep trying a system that has failed to work in over 100 years.

South Africa is multicultural too. But if you don't like multicultural society fine, I don't understand my friends from beyelsa, neither do I understand what anyone from calabar says. So you can't carve them into Biafra either. When you draw that biafran map you are taking only ibo speaking states. If not then you are a hypocrite.

And if you are thinking Niger delta republic will be part of Biafra. You are obviously dreaming, especially from someone who thinks no country should ever be multicultural.
Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by KratosCorp: 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
The entire parts of the GREATER EAST are culturally homogenous - including Bayelsa and Calabar, yet, no one is forcing them to be in Biafra. IPOB is merely giving everyone a chance of a life time to DETERMINE their own national identity - period. A chance Lugard and Nigeria never gave your ancestors and my ancestors.

blueseacats:
South Africa is multicultural too. But if you don't like multicultural society fine, I don't understand my friends from beyelsa, neither do I understand what anyone from calabar says. So you can't carve them into Biafra either. When you draw that biafran map you are taking only ibo speaking states. If not then you are a hypocrite.

And if you are thinking Niger delta republic will be part of Biafra. You are obviously dreaming, especially from someone who thinks no country should ever be multicultural.
Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Like biafra wants to be labelled ask terrorist just like muslim brotherhood.
Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
KratosCorp:
The entire parts of the GREATER EAST are culturally homogenous - including Bayelsa and Calabar, yet, no one is forcing them to be in Biafra. IPOB is merely giving everyone a chance of a life time to DETERMINE their own national identity - period. A chance Lugard and Nigeria never gave your ancestors and my ancestors.

The vast majority of Nigerians don't want to be part of the country. But ibos will be the greatest fools of mankind to want to use their blood to pay for everyone's freedom.

That will be the dumbest thing any African tribe will do.
Re: Is Israel Finally Coming To Rescue Ipod, The Lost Tribe Of Israel ( Read This) by KratosCorp: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Igbos have largely ignored the murderous folks who let igbo blood just because Igos demand for the emancipation of Nigerians. We will not watch anyone spill igbo blood again in peace. Besides only backward people think about blood shedding when freedom is mentioned. Slavery is no longer en vogue, so freedom should not be at the expense of anyone's blood. Don't just get it when young chaps who should be progressive choose to remain stuck in primitive thinking.

blueseacats:
The vast majority of Nigerians don't want to be part of the country. But ibos will be the greatest fools of mankind to want to use their blood to pay for everyone's freedom.

That will be the dumbest thing any African tribe will do.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Godswill Akpabio Decamps To All Progressive Congress, APC / 2hausas,1police Officer Killed As Hausa Clash With Police Over Buhari Reelection / BREAKING!!! Deputy Senate President: APC Replies Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.