Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

What Do I Really Want In Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do I Really Want In Life (419 Views)

FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' / Do We Really Want The Subsidy Regime Back? / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Really Want In Life by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
I just want to be able to feed myself without depending on no man.

I just want to be able to have a home I can call my own,where no man comes threatening me with an eviction notice

I want to be able to have a wife and kids I can feed with good food,send to good schools,provide good clothes for.

I want to be able to go on vacations with my family in any part of the world they so desire.

I want to be able to create a business,so I can employ workers,and pay them fairly so they can be blessings to themselves and loved ones.

Most importantly, I want to be able to die ,knowing my family ain't gonna be miserable after I leave earth.

The above listings depict what I want in life. I don't want to be a doctor,I don't want to be an engineer,or whatever.
Now I don't know the Dynamics necessary to make this this desires happen. It's not my duty to grasp the dynamics ,but it's my duty to hold solemnly on to this desires and await a manifestation.

Now go ahead and call me a lazy man who wouldn't work like his mates do so he would earn salary.
Re: What Do I Really Want In Life by chinoxstock: 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
You want something for nothing...

Eyaaa...Hunger dey come. Just fold your hands and keep wanting..Hunger dey come.
Re: What Do I Really Want In Life by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Many people that tried surviving so they wouldn't go hungry still died poor and couldn't afford hospital bills. Do you know that?
chinoxstock:
You want something for nothing...

Eyaaa...Hunger dey come. Just fold your hands and keep wanting..Hunger dey come.
Re: What Do I Really Want In Life by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
@billyonaire..I know if you contribute to this, it will help at least a person.
Re: What Do I Really Want In Life by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
illuminated93:
@billyonaire..I know if you contribute to this, it will help at least a person.

Your desire is legitimate and you are not asking for too much.

(1) (Reply)

The Leader Denounces The "Killings" And "Rapes" Of The Igbos / South Africa Plunges Into Recession / Appeal To End Unwarranted Defamation Of Mr President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.