Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Where Are The Opposition Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Opposition Leaders (566 Views)

As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! / Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu / 234next - The Opposition’s Strategic Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Opposition Leaders by monkeyleg: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2010
OK, the way it should work is if a government is not performing, like the current one isnt, opposition parties and leaders put them in check. Where are all the oppositon leaders that cried foul during the last election.

I have been expecting the likes of Buhari, Atiku, etc to start complaining, but we have not heard anything from either and other opposition leaders.

Is this not the right time to speak up, after all that is how it is done in other democratic societies that we choose to emulate. This is really their oppotunity ti shine and convince people why this government has failed and we should support them @ the next election.

I may be wrong, but I dont thinks they are doing thier job as opposition leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Obahiagbon: There Is Substance After All. / Discrimination In The Uk / Nigerian House Of Reps Members To Donate Paltry N20,000.00 Per Member To Haiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.