Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Active Email Address Of Job Seekers Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Active Email Address Of Job Seekers Needed (919 Views)

Attention: Job Seekers...i Will Teach You Guys How To Earn Up To 10k Weekly. / Can Bank Release Address Of A Customer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Active Email Address Of Job Seekers Needed by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
I need it for marketing purpose. If you have it, please call 08104502652.

NOTE: Before I make any payment to you, you will make 50 addresses available to me for test. If it's real, then you get your money.
Re: Active Email Address Of Job Seekers Needed by Peace1985: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
How much is the money involved this my contract 07034674385
Re: Active Email Address Of Job Seekers Needed by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Do you have it?
Peace1985:
How much is the money involved this my contract 07034674385
Re: Active Email Address Of Job Seekers Needed by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2017
Still searching.
Re: Active Email Address Of Job Seekers Needed by Joyyish: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
Still searching.
I have it
Send me your email so that i will send some samples to you
Re: Active Email Address Of Job Seekers Needed by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
info(at)patrickokunima(dot)com
Joyyish:

I have it
Send me your email so that i will send some samples to you
Re: Active Email Address Of Job Seekers Needed by damilareadeniyi: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2017
10,000 Nigerian Youth are needed to form a platform for investment in areas such as:

1. Agriculture.
2. Education.
3. Medicals.
4. Marketing.
5. Estate.
6. Transportation, etc.

MEMBERSHIP CRITERIA
1. Must be a Nigerian.
2. Must be between the ages of 25 and 40 years.
3. Must be capable of making a contribution of N1,000 per week to the group investment which last for one (1) year except decided otherwise by members/executives.

Benefits of membership include but not limited to:
a. Free training in plant and animal farming.
b. Job Opportunities for members in all our establishments.
c. Opportunity for members to buy farm produce at reduced rate.
d. Reduced medical bill for members at established hospitals.
e. Reduced transport cost for members who travel on established transport firm.
f. Reduced Educational fee for members' children in all established schools.
g. Establishment of offices and executives in all 6 geopolitical zones.
h. Each Financial member is entitled to a share of profit declared by the group executives.
i Every member is entitled to contest for any vacant post as declared by the group.
j. Meetings shall be organized on National and Zonal basis.
Interested Nigerian Youth within the ages of 25 and 40 should register their email address in this forum or contact stoladcom@yahoo.com
Re: Active Email Address Of Job Seekers Needed by asunmon(m): 2:43am On Jun 10, 2017
Ismailafatai@yahoo.com
Re: Active Email Address Of Job Seekers Needed by refils2021: 12:24pm On May 17, 2022
Hello, contact me for your valid, active and authentic gsm phone numbers for the entire 36 states plus the FCT, they are all recent and are categorize by name, LG, DOB, sex, polling units, rac number, occupation, vin numbers, polling units name and phone numbers. this is all you are looking for to boost your business. All these are at pocket friendly price. Call or chat me for samples. 07052506488, Michael.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A UK (+44) Number Of Fiverr Verification / Cassava For Sale. / 6 Viable Business Ideas That Can Usher You Into 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.