Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Orezi And Onyeka Onwenu Give Their Opinion On Ladies Shaking Butts In Videos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi And Onyeka Onwenu Give Their Opinion On Ladies Shaking Butts In Videos (30553 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos / Genevieve Nnaji And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together / Genevieve Nnaji And Onyeka Onwenu On Set Of "Lion Heart" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orezi And Onyeka Onwenu Give Their Opinion On Ladies Shaking Butts In Videos by ifyain: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Everything have time, this is their time let them enjoy it. I grew up in the seventies and most of the things we did back then will not make sense today, they will definitely get tired of showing off their bum bum.
Re: Orezi And Onyeka Onwenu Give Their Opinion On Ladies Shaking Butts In Videos by missyadorable(f): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Orezi and all these new generation artistes have no respect for women at all. What nonsense is this? angry

Orezi claims he doesn't care that little children watch such. How will he feel if his daughter grows up and is used for such roles in music videos? angry

Nobody forces any girl to dance nude in music videos
Nobody can use his daughter for such roles except she has groomed herself into such girl and is ready to be used
Re: Orezi And Onyeka Onwenu Give Their Opinion On Ladies Shaking Butts In Videos by xrenzy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
aksule:
The western countries that we ran to do not bother themselves on how you live your life provided it is within the laws of the land. Here, it's either my religion, my wife, my children, my mother etc, how do you develop when everything is viewed in the above stated lines. It's free world. No one stops or forces you to watch or buy their music or video. I will teach and control my children for what l believe on if any of them followed my teachings, fine. Civilization would have been curtailed if it were left for us to decide because our religion etc would have frowned at it. If l do not force you to do my bidding and you have the right to look the other way then what's your problem. Let's collectively frown and call to an end of kidnappers, armed robbery, boko haram, herds men, hard drugs, gun running and terrorists of any dimension. These are harmful issues that forced you to do one thing or the other not those shaking their bums that you can always chose to avoid.
best comment ever
Re: Orezi And Onyeka Onwenu Give Their Opinion On Ladies Shaking Butts In Videos by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
My only problem is when d ugly dirty ones start shaking their bumbum disturbing my screen...but d sweet ones tongue bring em on
Re: Orezi And Onyeka Onwenu Give Their Opinion On Ladies Shaking Butts In Videos by Myself2(m): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2017
MrMystrO:

Oga, read the quote Below you please, It will seriously Help your life.

May a mad he goat urinate on your head seven days a week.
Re: Orezi And Onyeka Onwenu Give Their Opinion On Ladies Shaking Butts In Videos by MrMystrO(m): 7:22am On Jun 14, 2017
Myself2:

May a mad he goat urinate on your head seven days a week.

Amen! Infact may it not Only urinate on my head, May it also shit on my head and may a female goat menstruate on my head also. Amen again!! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. / Become Flawless, Organic Skin Care Products, 100% Herbal, Stretch Marks, etc Pix / "Boring Asshole" - Fan To Jlim Iyke, Jim Went Hard On A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.