Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,926 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting (31608 Views)

Blast Reported In Beijing Near US Embassy / See The Largest Anti-gun Protest Ever, Organized By Florida Shooting Survivors / Florida Shooting, School Security Officer Resigns For Hiding During The Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting by Caution30: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
I guess its time to introduce gun control as advocated by Clinton
Re: Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting by eddy4naija: 12:10am On Jun 06, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
I blame GEJ cry
Guy u wan finish me with laff? abeg wetin concern GEJ 4 here? u no go let d man drink water drop cup? abeg no b him call 4 change oh
Re: Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting by darkckUSA: 7:08am On Jun 06, 2017
Army veteran John Robert Neumann, Jr. killed five employees of Fiamma Inc. before killing himself, Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said.
Re: Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 06, 2017
Chascop:
The safest place in this world is Nowhere.

Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain.

your brain is gone MR
Re: Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting by Mcreloaded(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2017
Ikorodu Badoo and Orlando, Florida are like 5 and 6
Re: Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

A lotta shii go down in the US that their media will NEVER show to the outside world.

NA there America use take get sense. For here any small thing we don show the whole world.
true, they pull off the most sophisticated and mind bulging crimes ,and most times its just for fun o ,especially their serial killers , I remember a news report of a 16 year old girl that shot two people because she hated Mondays .Easy access to guns has made it even worse
Re: Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting by gawu1: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2017
tillaman:
Donald Trump keeps saying it, why do you need to come to the US since our norms disgusts you, so why not stay in ur country where your culture doesn't irritate you
America is everyman's land. It was built with everyman's blood. So Donald Trump can keep saying it, but he can't stop any body.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting by engrchykae(m): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2017
MrRichmond:

Are u a racist bruv?
everyone belongs to a race to which he or she is loyal and that makes everyone a RACIST.but i believe in the RACIAL SUPERIORITY of the BLACKMAN.the original man,whose womenfolks gives birth without caesarean operations.who develop muscles without steroids,calm and smiling in the face of danger.i had one course during my time in school,pte 524,titled colour technology,it said that ADDITION OF ALL THE COLOURS WILL GIVE US WHITE but the SUBSTRACTION OF ALL THE COLOURS WILL LEAVE US WITH BLACK.so you see that the blackman is real man.HE IS JUST A SLEEPING GIANT FOR NOW.
Re: Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting by MrRichmond: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
engrchykae:
everyone belongs to a race to which he or she is loyal and that makes everyone a RACIST.but i believe in the RACIAL SUPERIORITY of the BLACKMAN.the original man,whose womenfolks gives birth without caesarean operations.who develop muscles without steroids,calm and smiling in the face of danger.i had one course during my time in school,pte 524,titled colour technology,it said that ADDITION OF ALL THE COLOURS WILL GIVE US WHITE but the SUBSTRACTION OF ALL THE COLOURS WILL LEAVE US WITH BLACK.so you see that the blackman is real man.HE IS JUST A SLEEPING GIANT FOR NOW.

I agree, physically, the black man may be the superior man, but intellectually and for obvious reasons that honor will go to the white man.
The black race fell after Egypt, and we haven't risen since then and I am yet to seen any tangible sign that the so-called sleeping giant will wake up anytime soon.
Re: Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting by engrchykae(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
MrRichmond:

I agree, physically, the black man may be the superior man, but intellectually and for obvious reasons that honor will go to the white man.
The black race fell after Egypt, and we haven't risen since then and I am yet to seen any tangible sign that the so-called sleeping giant will wake up anytime soon.
the black man have surpassed the age of technology where europe is currently shouting EUREKA.this is because the black man found something bigger than science,the origin,the source,the first cause,the essence,the ultimate reality and reason.and he dropped technology and embraced the higher science and technology and the intimidated caucasians termed it JUJU OR BLACK MAGIC because its purely the blackman's heritage and the whites can never comprehend it.
Re: Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
hardwerk:
your brain is gone MR
wretched nuisance
Re: Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting by MrRichmond: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
engrchykae:
the black man have surpassed the age of technology where europe is currently shouting EUREKA.this is because the black man found something bigger than science,the origin,the source,the first cause,the essence,the ultimate reality and reason.and he dropped technology and embraced the higher science and technology and the intimidated caucasians termed it JUJU OR BLACK MAGIC because its purely the blackman's heritage and the whites can never comprehend it.

But with all our so called black magic, we haven't been able to achieve anything tangible compared to what the whites have achieved with technology.
Until I start seeing practical applications for African magic, I will not change my views concerning the black race
Re: Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting by engrchykae(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
MrRichmond:

But with all our so called black magic, we haven't been able to achieve anything tangible compared to what the whites have achieved with technology.
Until I start seeing practical applications for African magic, I will not change my views concerning the black race
most of the times the signs are there for you to see just that you are not looking or worse still blind.do you know that europe science have not been able to cure cancer but traditional therapy treats cancer.chloroquine and amalar have proved to kill patients but i learnt atraditional malaria therapy from my grand mum where you make use of burnt banana leaves and roots to treat malaria.finally i have something the west dont have.therapy to tone an albino.let me tell you that what the dog saw and started barking,the sheep have seen it and kept quiet.
Re: Multiple Deaths Reported In Orlando, Florida Shooting by safejotiny1: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2017
thnk God i miss my fight to Florida on dis day [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory / Senior IRGC Official Said Killed In Alleged Israeli Strike In Damascus(photos) / Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.