Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,453 members, 7,839,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Can Oyinbo Scientifically Predict The Future? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Can Oyinbo Scientifically Predict The Future? (1434 Views)

Is This Scientifically Possible? (pic) / Demystifying The Myth On The Picture Scientifically / Gene Can Predict Likely Time Of Death - Scientists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Oyinbo Scientifically Predict The Future? by oaroloye(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2010
Have you seen this TV show, NUMB3RS?

Its about a university Mathematics professor who helps the FBI solve cases by mathematically analyzing unsolved crimes. Several times he demonstrates how, using standard and existing mathematical processes, he is able to predict the actions of the perpetrators, so that the FBI was able to catch them.

Do you believe that this is possible?
Do you believe that Oyinbo governments do not have even more sophisticated analysis of every nation, so that they can accurately predict events around the World, such as fashion trends, crime rates, election outcomes, economic developments, and so on?

You have a point in what you posted, But not every body will have time to read all the write ups. My self, i didn't even read upto half. Please try to compress and summarize your post.

Is this compressed and summarized enough?
Re: Can Oyinbo Scientifically Predict The Future? by salvino(m): 12:37am On Jan 23, 2010
i guess u watchin 2mant western movies, numbers season 1, ican hlp u get d rest if u care,
Re: Can Oyinbo Scientifically Predict The Future? by uchesco4: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2010
Broo dat one na film trick
Re: Can Oyinbo Scientifically Predict The Future? by donjon: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2010
Confirm film trick! Why dem neva take kpati-kpatis catch osama?
Re: Can Oyinbo Scientifically Predict The Future? by 4peace(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2010
na film trick lol
Re: Can Oyinbo Scientifically Predict The Future? by akenzuaII(m): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2010
'Oyinbo' cannot predict the future - its really just a case of probability - I am sure a lot ( a few bankers and stockmarket traders) will claim they can but in a random world - anything - can happen, some are just more likely than others, hence the 'prediction'

My suggestion? Stop watching telly.
Re: Can Oyinbo Scientifically Predict The Future? by Sije(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2010
what do u hav 2 say about the date; DECEMBER 21, 2O12 . News is allover net. Wat do u think?
Re: Can Oyinbo Scientifically Predict The Future? by akenzuaII(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2010
Oh, the good old Mayan calendar - which ends on December 21, 2012

Good book to read - In the Courts of the Sun - by Brian D'Amato. (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/In-the-Courts-of-the-Sun/Brian-DAmato/e/9780525950516)

My advice? Don't believe everything THEY tell you (wow I am starting to sound like one of those tin-foil anarchists!)
Re: Can Oyinbo Scientifically Predict The Future? by DAVE5(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2010
too much movies isnt good 4 the brain.i guess the poster is 1 of those that belived if he get bitten by a spider he would turn into spiderman

(1) (Reply)

How To Download APK Files From Playstore To PC Using Mozilla Firefox/chrome / Latest MTN Free 350mb Data Tweaking / Leveraging Ict To Improve Banking Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.