Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,962 members, 7,956,614 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Information Required On Verification Of Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Information Required On Verification Of Result (602 Views)

Information Required / Information Required On Unad'spost Utme / About Canadian Immigration And Visa Information Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information Required On Verification Of Result by bibiking1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2010
Hi guys,
Please can someone assist me here with a little predicament.
I have applied to a school in one of the Eastern European states for a Master's programme and i have been instructed to verify my result with the Ministry of foreign Affairs. I went ot their liaison office in Ikoyi and was told that i had to verify first from the ministry of Education before coming to them and that i'll have to do it at their Abuja office.
Knowing all these government parastatals for what they are, i am sure they'll have a lot of unnecessary protocols. please Anyone that has done this before and shares his/her experience would be doing me a big favor.
Don't want to wste money+time at Abuja and achieve nothing.

Thanks
Re: Information Required On Verification Of Result by bibiking1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2010
some help here please!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - Lasu Indigen Interview Detail Out / 2010/2011 Oau Students To Be: Are Calculators Allowed? / There Is Hope For Addmision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.