Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! (15143 Views)

Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist: Samuel Adedoyin / Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble / Jim Ovia: "My Lagos Success Story" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by vintino(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is the link to the former thread https://www.nairaland.com/3818551/nipost-stealing-goods-please

To all nairalander and everyone around the world, today I discovered the power in social media,.. if we can all recall that on 24th of May my post on how my goods got missing at Nipost office made it's way to the front page... I am happy to tell us all that Nipost duly follow the matter up and I received calls from most of their top officials especiallythe Area post Master in charge of Nasarawa state,
Today I was at work when the APM called me to meet her at the post office where I do collect my goods, to my greatest surprise there lies my missing phones and I was told it's one of their staff that removed the phones and sold it, they have to recover it from those that bought it,
Although one is with no charger again...
But I am glad it all went well...

I am using this medium to thank everyone that came to my aid, those that send emails, text messages and calls on my behalf, I really appreciate you all, no family is better than this..
To all the Nipost official that try their best to make this a success, thank you (Oga at the Top that use calls to make sur the APM delivers, the APM, the Pm Keffi etc)
And to the MOD that put the fomer thread to front page.. Gracias!
Finally to egbon Seun for givingus this platform to reach the world without spending more than our MB ... THANK YOU!

Nairaland has help so many of us and we will keep being a better ambassador..

I am Vintino and I am a proud Nairalander

200 Likes 18 Shares

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by vintino(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Anyone can add their own success stories​ here, let's celebrate nairaland...

15 Likes

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by yehmy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
why u steal ftc

lemme still take the Shine! i'm first to comment.

Buroda Seun where's my gift?
Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by tobisco29(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
I will continue quoting you on this
vintino:
'This platform helps reach the world without spending more than our MB'

'we will keep being a better ambassador'

'I am a proud Nairalander'

29 Likes

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by jboixxx: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is a New Dawn! We're getting there.
MODs, we need to see this out there...Front Page material.

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by fibonacci2526: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Congrats once again.
Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by Opistorincos(m): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is nice, there is strength in unity.

14 Likes

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by iliyande(m): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
They should sack and hand him over for prosecution

14 Likes

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by GrandMufti: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is indeed a success story.

4 Likes

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by liftedhigh: 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hmm
Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by SalamRushdie: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Good thing you used social media to escalate the situation

16 Likes

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by Edopesin: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
U Forgot To Mention Me Op ?
The Ftc In The First Thread

5 Likes

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by malton: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nairaland is a blessing.

Beyond the hate and name-calling, NL is a family.

God bless every nairalander!

God bless Seun for his great work.

Congrats, OP.

This shows that if we, the masses, speak with one voice, the leaders will be forced to sit up.

You'll be surprised to find the number of leaders, artistes, and scholars who get ideas from this platform.

Abi where do you think Reno gets his writing inspiration from? cheesy

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nipost, your stuwpid staffs usually hijack all the goods I order and I have to part with money before they release it, the day I decided to complain at the customer service desk was the last day I received any package from them again.

NIPOST staffs are thieves!!!!!

19 Likes

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by free2ryhme: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
So the thieves wey dey NIPOST never die abi grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by YellowBarStinks: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2017

Bunch of thieves

Not only Nipost, FedEx and DHL are also Crocks

Everytime i sent a package to Nigeria, they ransack​it looking for money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by brunofarad(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hmmmmm

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by free2ryhme: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
NIPOST breed thieves cheesy

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by Slai1: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Strange and rare.
Congrats.
Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by Abbeycharles(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
There's no place like Nairaland
Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
cheesy
Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by Ativ: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
Can you imagine how many other items the guy would have stolen? He should be handed over to the EFCC, dismissed and sent to jail.
Trust Nigeria, he will be given a soft landing!!!

7 Likes

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by scentpepper: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
shocked
Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
You were lucky.Never under-estimate the power of social media.

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by delishpot: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wow!!! I know say na because it happened in the North naim make dem recover them for you. If say na some other states aka regions, even the Nipost Oga them for there for join share the proceeds from those stolen phones. Nigeria is full of corrupt officials. They should sack the thief.

For once something was done right. If only it was done right from the start, this issue wouldnt have come up in the first place.

14 Likes

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by mayorkyzo: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wow that's really nice...indeed there are still some good people in public service...all hope is not lost..
Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by AK6464(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
Congratulations OP, I didn't know shit like this happens in NIPOST, someone (from the US) sent a package for Fatty Lamin, a Gambian PhD student at the institution where I work, since December 2016, he's still expecting it.
Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by goldfish80(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Something have to be done about Nipost and their thieving staffs.
This was how they stole a wrist watch I bought on aliexpress. If not that the seller was benevolent enough to send another of the same wrist watch because he didn't want a dent on his online image, I would have been in helpless situation.

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by Namzy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nice one
Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by ElPhoche(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thank God for you. I picked a parcel today from China in the post office here in Abuja today. Everything was intact. Still expecting two more this week. Hope it would be the same story

1 Like

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by Nochious123(m): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
congrts bro.... thanks to nipost and nairaland...

3 Likes

Re: NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story! by Gptech(m): 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Vintino, this is the kind of news one needs to hear before bedtime cheesy, sincerely Nigeria will be much better, if only we decide to unite and fight that menace we are all too familiar with.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks Set To Launch Compliant Naira Stablecoin In 2024 / Lagos International Trade Fair 2015 / Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.