Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

How To Start Your Own Blog And Earn Over N200,000 Monthly Starting From Today! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start Your Own Blog And Earn Over N200,000 Monthly Starting From Today! (377 Views)

Step By Step On How To Start Your Own Blog With Blogger 2017 / Create Your Own Blog/business Website Today / How To Start Your Own Blog And Earn Over N200,000 Monthly Starting From Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Blog And Earn Over N200,000 Monthly Starting From Today! by Knetpro(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
Here is how to start a blog and earn over N200,000 every month working from home in Nigeria!!!

Step 1: Plan, research and decide on what to blog about.

Step 2: Choose and register the domain name for your blog

Step 3: Host your blog

Step 4: Choose a platform for your blog
[url][/url]
Step 5: Install WordPress

Step 6: Design & use your blog

Step 7: Begin creating useful content on your blog.

Step 8: Put Google AdSense Codes and Affiliate Marketing Links on your blog.

Step 9: Create an information product to sell on your blog.

Step 10: Broadcast your blog to people on social media and forums so that they can visit it and you can get some blog readers.

Step 11: Engage your blog readers and respond quickly to their messages.

Step 12. Make money when your blog visitors click on your pay-per-click affiliate marketing and product links and buy any of your products or click on your Google AdSense pay-per-click ads.

That, in a nutshell, is how to start a blog and make money online from your blog in Nigeria. All things being equal, if you lay the proper foundation for your blog, you can start to make money blogging 5 years from now.

Personally, it took me 5 years to start making a reasonable amount of money from my blog every month. I got my first cheque of $100 AdSense income from Google after two years of operating my blog and only started earning a regular monthly income three years later.

Linda Ikeji, on her part, did not start making money from her blog until after 4 years of operating her blog. The same thing applies to so many other bloggers too.

However, you do not have to wait that long to start to make money blogging. You can start your blog and begin making money instantly!
q[url][/url]
Oh yes! Here is a wonderful opportunity for you to start your own blog and begin earning over N200,000 monthly from home starting from TODAY!!!

Would you love to learn more about this awesome once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?

Would you love to start your own READY-MADE BLOG (EVERYTHING ALREADY DONE FOR YOU) and begin to EARN OVER N200,000 MONTHLY from your home starting from TODAY

If so, click the following link now ===>>> [url=http://imheadquartersng.com/make-500-dollars-daily-from-fiverr.html]Start Your Blog And Begin Making Money Blogging Starting From Today![url]
Re: How To Start Your Own Blog And Earn Over N200,000 Monthly Starting From Today! by PulseWeb: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
Are u sure.. This long epistle sef undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hiipeeps.com Mordern Social Network For Sale / How To Earn $100 Daily Using Instagram / Easy Way To Send Large Files Or Attachments With Gmail Using Google Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.