Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) (51178 Views)

Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
AuroraB:
Okay. Yes, I am.
Thought so. with the way you almost ate me grin
I'm from Obowo, let's talk grin
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Even if they're not, that's not the right thing to do
Abi o... Nigerians re nw taking laws into their hands. Dat really sucks.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by obyikye(f): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
obicentlis:
OMG

I was born and brought up in Aba, the enyimba city, city known for instant justice. No need for police or any other security agencies. We were terrified then in the 90s by the mafia boys,jango, egbelu, emejiaka/ nwasimmuo, umuoma, osisikankwu of late 2000s but we overcame through instant justice which turned to bakassi boys.
But, I can tell you authoritatively from my experience that those people that lynches thieves are hardened thieves. Check very well, they are all criminals. No non crime minded human can Lynch another human without pity .
Take this to the bank.

#NotoJungleJustice
#PoliceReform
You forgot Authur-wawa
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
obicentlis:
OMG

I was born and brought up in Aba, the enyimba city, city known for instant justice. No need for police or any other security agencies. We were terrified then in the 90s by the mafia boys,jango, egbelu, emejiaka/ nwasimmuo, umuoma, osisikankwu of late 2000s but we overcame through instant justice which turned to bakassi boys.
But, I can tell you authoritatively from my experience that those people that lynches thieves are hardened thieves. Check very well, they are all criminals. No non crime minded human can Lynch another human without pity .
Take this to the bank.

#NotoJungleJustice
#PoliceReform

I saw them dismember egbelu, piece by piece. I went to Ariaria from PHC. That was 1998. No more egbelu was in the air all day. grin grin grin. Enyimba city no be small city o. Who no know, no go know. shocked

1 Like

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nickymezor:
Yeah , it is ... gosh ! Those pix are disturbing. undecided it's well.

Not until one is directly affected by the acts of this hopeless robbers, one would not understand the level of anger against them........

1 Like

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Bville02(m): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Omo people are heartless ooooo.

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by LordOfNaira: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
AlanSugar:
I keep saying that these lowlife scumbags deserve every inch what they get ala jungle justice! For those shouting "kill politicians instead of these good-for-nothing smellos", the Ipob IB, who holds a PhD in thievithology came out and openly told Nigerians that the way to go is to steal ala "stealing is not corruption", was never lynched but is being celebrated as the "hero"! Indeed dia ris god! JJ all the way!

Bro, jungle justice is bad. You can be a victim. All it takes is for you to have someone shout thief on a busy street and point to you. The mob will come and beat you to death and someone on Nairaland will say "serves him right!!!"

Captain Mahama was recently killed in Ghana. He was jogging in mufti but was with his gun. All it took to get him in trouble was a woman shouting "thief". The mob came, and without questioning, beat the young officer to death.

It happened to the Aluu4 too. All it took was for the debtor of one of the victims to shout thief and point at them and the senseless mob took the boys and beat them to death.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by PenisCaP: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Ipob things

phlamesG.. "educated man"
Come and see this one and qoute her ooo.
Else u are a coward!.

Na for angeleena body u dey get power.

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by SammyJac(m): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
obicentlis:
OMG

Take this to the bank.

#NotoJungleJustice
#PoliceReform
You're right bro. I witnessed a scene of jungle justice on Faulks road by Power line in 1997 where a pick-pocket was clubbed to death. His remains was set ablaze and burnt beyond recognition.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by BAILMONEY: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Ipob things
COME THUNDER WAN FIRE YA BIG BWEAST ABI angry
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Not until one is directly affected by the acts of this hopeless robbers, one would not understand the level of anger against them........
Yeah, I knw dat... they should hv jst handed dem ova to the authorities.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
And at the end of the day the children of those who carried out the jungle justice would pay dearly for what they know nothing about as their fathers committed an unforgiveable offence against heaven. Before you do anything in life think of tomorrow, think of karma, think of your children and loved ones because what goes around always comes around. Jungle justice is against the order of nature, it's against human and against God who never condemned us despite our sins.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Sirfemi: 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
maxiuc:
Steal my money no problem

But for me to kill and burn you I can't

Why burn my fellow human beings
i always thought that people that set another human being on fire are barbaric but trust me after losing my dad to kidnappers i will do worse if i can lay my hand on any of those criminals
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Bro, jungle justice is bad. You can be a victim. All it takes is for you to have someone shout thief on a busy street and point to you. The mob will come and beat you to death and someone on Nairaland will say "serves him right!!!"

Captain Mahama was recently killed in Ghana. He was jogging in mufti but was with his gun. All it took to get him in trouble was a woman shouting "thief". The mob came, and without questioning, beat the young officer to death.

It happened to the Aluu4 too. All it took was for the debtor of one of the victims to shout thief and point at them and the senseless mob took the boys and beat them to death.

I sure feel you and on that note of mistaken id, jj is definitely bad but if and only if (iff) the hit is on target, which is the case under study here, then it's jj all the way bro. Thanks for taking a swipe on the flip side but seriously those scumbags deserve every inch of the dose of their own medicine!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Sirfemi: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
banmee:

Whatever the reasons you support jungle justice just know this; Normal people do not behave this way and the ultimate dream of Nigerians of having a great nation will never come to pass. You want a sane country but act like animals. How is that possible? You are basically supporting murder. I just hope you guys wake up one day and realize you cannot continue to think this way.
wait till they kill one of ur family members before u know why jungle justice is better than handing them to the police
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by kaybright44(m): 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
dessz:
#saynotojunglejustice

Arm robbery are ready to kill u if u can finish them because arm robbery it self say yes to jungle justice .
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by bornaking(m): 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
well the jungle justice has escalated again o...
from Ghana to Ikorodu now its imo... well I kukuma just dey watch.

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
platinumphotos:
Nigerians are becoming so wicked and unreasonable
true....

1 Like

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nickymezor:
Yeah, I knw dat... they should hv jst handed dem ova to the authorities.

And the authorities sets them free? Why did the armed robbers not spare the lives of the people they also liked and handed them ova to their families alive?
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
All their sins have been transferred to d burners parmenantly...Wicked souls stripping n burning fellow human beings alive anyhow they like.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
I just pity lot of generation yet to come for the sins of their forefathers that the innocent generation will have to pay.

How are we so sure that this guys were actually robbers?
Must we kill before we make our points know?
Am tired of this jungle Justice, please hand them over to the rightful authority and stop wasting lives as if is chicken you are killing.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by banmee(m): 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sirfemi:
wait till they kill one of ur family members before u know why jungle justice is better than handing them to the police

Just saying what you have just said indicates you can murder someone without a second thought and that is scary as phuck. You talk as if Nigeria's citizens are the only citizens that bad things happen to. Walk out of your bubble and you will realize that bad things happen everywhere. Do you know why you can say what you are saying so confidently? It is because Nigeria is a lawless country. Go to a normal country and try it and and see if you will not spend a better part of your life behind bars. You all are just amazing with the way you go about doing business. Every and anything is justifiable. As long as you can get instant gratification then it is ok. This is the same reason why bribery is so rampant in Nigeria. A policeman will say because the economy is bad he can demand bribe as much as he wants. I wonder when you all will realize than you cannot continue doing things the way you've been doing. You are only destroying your country for future generations. What a people. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by lloydmuna2(m): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
embarassed
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

And the authorities sets them free? Why did the armed robbers not spare the lives of the people they also liked and handed them ova to their families alive?
Well robbers will always b n one ( merciless in operations)
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
Welcome to the Land of the Rising Sun.

eleojo23:
These guys that burn people alive get mind o!

Jesus! How do you set someone ablaze and watch him burn?

*shudders*
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nickymezor:

Hence once apprehended, they face #sayyestojunglejustice

1 Like

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nickymezor:

Thanks for your respectful engagement (its such a relief).......
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Sirfemi: 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
banmee:

Just saying what you have just said indicates you can murder someone without a second thought and that is scary as phuck. You talk as if Nigeria's citizens are the only citizens that bad things happen to. Walk out of your bubble and you will realize that bad things happen everywhere. Do you know why you can say what you are saying so confidently? It is because Nigeria is a lawless country. Go to a normal country and try it and and see if you will not spend a better part of your life behind bars. You all are just amazing with the way you go about doing business. Every and anything is justifiable. As long as you can get instant gratification then it is ok. This is the same reason why bribery is so rampant in Nigeria. A policeman will say because the economy is bad he can demand bribe as much as he wants. I wonder when you all will realize than you cannot continue doing things the way you've been doing. You are only destroying your country for future generations. What a people. Smh.
bro...the lawlessness in Nigeria makes jungle justice the best kind of justice..the police ain't reliable and the annoying thing is that you'll find uniform men who swore to protect life and property among the criminals....i have been a victim of these crimanals ...my dad was killed last year by kidnappers who were never found because of the poor condition of or security agencies....i keep praying everyday that those involved will be caught and burnt alive
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by banmee(m): 12:09am On Jun 06, 2017
Sirfemi:
bro...the lawlessness in Nigeria makes jungle justice the best kind of justice..the police ain't reliable and the annoying thing is that you'll find uniform men who swore to protect life and property among the criminals....i have been a victim of these crimanals ...my dad was killed last year by kidnappers who were never found because of the poor condition of or security agencies....i keep praying everyday that those involved will be caught and burnt alive

All well and good. My question to you is this, the change in Nigeria you are praying for, when and how will it start? If everyone is bloodthirsty and murderous how do you build a decent country? I hope you realize that this is how Nigeria has been since independence? I mean this way of thinking. That's over half a century and things are getting worse as the years go by. Nigerians need serious exposure on how normal people think and do business as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Drsheddy(m): 12:10am On Jun 06, 2017
eleojo23:
These guys that burn people alive get mind o!

Jesus! How do you set someone ablaze and watch him burn?

*shudders*

Oma Igala shocked
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 12:16am On Jun 06, 2017
Unhappy People are Dangerous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" / ACP Okubo Aboye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Buying A Car From Kidnappers / Photos Of The Police Officers Sentenced To Death Over Apo Six Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.