Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,527 members, 7,865,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

See Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today (830 Views)

Chioma Blasts Kemi Olunloyo After Davido Reacted On Twitter / Thunder Struck Kemi Olunloyo After Calling Olamide A Ritualist In 2016 / Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sis' Kemi opened new chapter about the Prison's dirty environment & call on FG to address it.

She tried sha

Re: See Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by mroop(m): 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
lol.... u Don com again abi
Re: See Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
mroop:

grin
mroop:

yeah
Re: See Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by PapaNnamdi: 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Federal govt: this werey don start again

Re: See Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 06, 2017
She needs more jailing. D one wey happen neva do her.....i pray she changes o
Re: See Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by EmyLeo(m): 12:11am On Jun 06, 2017
grin, Power of prison is strong... Mercy aigbe's hubby said the same thing grin
Re: See Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 06, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Federal govt: this werey don start again

shoooooooo
maka why

Re: See Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Beverages: 1:07am On Jun 06, 2017
AIJAY'S TESTIMONY... My name is Aijay Nwakudu and I am a multiple 7-figure earner with www.unstoppablefunds.com I registered with 3 accounts on the first day when I started. I told my friends to join that they even have 5k plan that is cheaper, and one of them said and I quoted "You think that being cheaper , it would be easier for people to join abi? For where.... Ah no join Non of them gree come o. I was so frustrated and afraid that I nearly quit ... After a while, I decided to THINK BIG . I went to registered because I have decided and I was ready to make serious money. I started all over with the 150k plan and gave it my best shot. In one month, I cycled out and earned my first 500k. All these would not have been possible without the guidance and mentorship from our south west cordinator. If you are here and really want to make money on unstoppablefunds.com , let us guide you and mentor you on Visit www.unstoppablefunds.com/register . Unstoppablefunds is a profitable economic ventures and thousands of people's lives have been changed for good
Re: See Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 06, 2017
This woman strong oo
BTW, what's the person above me saying? undecidedThis woman strong oo
BTW, what's the person above me saying?
Re: See Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today by crazyABO(m): 5:47am On Jun 06, 2017
Lol see the way she politely said it grin that's why it called home of correction over here n not prison wink

(1) (Reply)

Actor Gideon Okeke Reveal How He Escaped Death After This DM From A Follower / Veteran Singer, Daddy Showkey Laments As Badoo Cult Members Strike In Ajegunle, / Fan Love! Drake’s New Tattoo Of Lil Wayne “see Photos”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.