Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Clash Royal Bounty-Hunter's(CRBH)-Please Read! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Clash Royal Bounty-Hunter's(CRBH)-Please Read! (995 Views)

Clash Of Clans Lounge / Gaming On The Samsung Galaxy A10: Cyber Hunter & Dream League / FIFA 17: THE JOURNEY (my Alex Hunter Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Royal Bounty-Hunter's(CRBH)-Please Read! by TopDogNaija(m): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2017
Hello everyone. It's good to have you on my forum. Before you read further, if you don't play clash royal, then you've got a lot work to do before participating in my event . Only level 8+ clash royal players are eligible for the event I'm about to share in this forum.
Are you in level 8 and above in clash royal. If yes, then stand a chance of winning a grand price of up to #50,000 in a tournament. Yes! Exactly. I'm guessing you want to know what this is about, right?. CRBH is organizing it's second bounty game's and this time we are steping up the price.
What is CRBH, you may ask. CRBH is a term i use to qualify my followers. I organize Clash Royal tournaments on occasional basis to give my members a chance of winning cash prices.

How it works;
All members donate #500 each to the admin. Then, admin host's a "50 participant" tourmament. If your payment as been cleared, your name will be included on the paid list. When 50 members are reached. A time will be set for tournament. During this time, all members are expected to be online otherwise you won't participate in the tournament. When the tournament is over, 1st, 2nd and 3rd runner off get's a cash price.
1st-#9,000+CR price
2nd-#6,000+CR price
3rd-#3,000+CR price
And player with the most wins in a raw get's #2,000.

Its time to kick things up a notch with higher cash prices. Off course, higher cash price means more players. This is why I'm recruiting new players to the team. If you'd like to participate in the next tournament, kindly signify or contact me on whatsapp-08097534595.

#CRBH
Re: Clash Royal Bounty-Hunter's(CRBH)-Please Read! by GoAcTradesman: 1:01am On Jun 06, 2017
How want to participate. My friend was part of the first one but he came 13th position.
Re: Clash Royal Bounty-Hunter's(CRBH)-Please Read! by TopDogNaija(m): 1:04am On Jun 06, 2017
Well here is another opportunity.
Re: Clash Royal Bounty-Hunter's(CRBH)-Please Read! by TopDogNaija(m): 1:04am On Jun 06, 2017
Please msg me on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Used Mortal Kombat XL Ps4 / Best Football Betting Tips Mobile App / Azar Premium APK For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.