Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Autocad Or Web Development - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Autocad Or Web Development (439 Views)

Premium Web Development Courses For Just 3000 Naira / *(1st - 7th January): 50k Offer 4 A Day P2P Web Development, 20k Offer 4CMS Web / Web Development, Digital Marketing, Social Media Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Autocad Or Web Development by y4code(m): 1:37am On Jun 06, 2017
Hello nairalander,

I graduated from the department of Business Administration and willing to learn a skill which i can venture into as an entrepreneur or develop as a business.

I'm willing to take a course in Interior design and decoration in the next 2 month, I love both skill and willing to venture into it.

1.. I need your advice based on your experience on which option to go for and which is more lucrative between Autocad and Web development and what is the future of both skill in a country like Nigeria

2.. I want to know if i really do need the knowledge of Autocad design for the Interior design and decoration?

I'M REALLY CONFUSE PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THESE FIELD

Thanks.
Re: Autocad Or Web Development by y4code(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2017
Nairaland plz help me oon

(1) (Reply)

I We Teach You Secret In Cryptocurrency / 1million Naira Every Week Or 1billion Naira Now? Which Will You Go For? / ⚡best Ways To Save Money And Accumulate More Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.