Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Guys , Here Are 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady ’s Body ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys , Here Are 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady ’s Body ! (614 Views)

If You Think Buhari Is A Clone,you Are 4**king Stupid!!! / 4 Places To Sell Project Materials And Make Money In Nigeria / 13 Places You Are NOT Allowed To Visit In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys , Here Are 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady ’s Body ! by Meloshi(m): 4:36am On Jun 06, 2017
So here’s my list on the places a man should never touch on a woman’s body along with the worst times to do it.
This is so because I’m not saying these places should never be touched, I’m saying they shouldn’t be touched in certain scenarios. Men, you need to be astute. I know, it’s hard sometimes. But here are they
1. The Tip when other things are going on with our body. Avoid Tip pinching when they are buubs feeding or about to have our periods. It just hurts … in the bad way.
2. The stomach after a large meal. We really want to have a flat tummy, but it’s nearly impossible most times, particularly after we just ate a cheeseburger with sweet potato French fries and had much drink. Or during a premenstrual bloat. Or when we eat anything with beans.
3. The womanliness when it needs a bath. If you start going downtown and she pulls you back up, this is your red flag that she’s not feeling so fresh. Respect it because your attempt will be futile. She probably won’t enjoy it while worrying about her lady odor anyway.

http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/06/guys-here-are-4-places-you-must-never.html?m=1
Re: Guys , Here Are 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady ’s Body ! by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 06, 2017
i will defile all odd to touch those parts of yours
Re: Guys , Here Are 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady ’s Body ! by whitebeard(m): 5:56am On Jun 06, 2017
What do u mean op

(1) (Reply)

Bead Tutorials / Firstbank And Cooperate Stealing(pic) / Npower Backlogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.