Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) (33744 Views)

Difference Between Atiku And Buhari By FFK / Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (PART 2) By FFK / Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by ybalogs(m): 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Olutayo89:
Who wan read all this things angry
I READ IT AND REGRETTING NOW.WONT READ PART 2 DEFINITELY

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
FFK is an mo.ro.n for defending the charlatan that calls himself 'prophet' T.B Joshua.
Both of them can get away with writing this rubbish because the people in Nigeria are for the most part gullible and uneducated.

If a spacecraft, drone, UFO or whatever caused the damage to the false prophets building , can FFK enlighten us on the mechanism of action it employed ? Was it a death ray ? Vibration ? Resonance ?
Explain the physics to us.
Does he think he can generate any nonsense theory he likes and feed us with it ?

The FAAN has since come out to state that their planes routinely fly training missions in that area. So was it the FAAN plane that caused the collapse ? If someone in government wanted to destroy TB Joshuas building why would they use an FAAN aircraft ? Why not the Nigerian AirForce ? In fact, why would they need a plane at all ?

'Prophet' Joshua and FFK claim the damage was caused by an explosion. Why did the charlatan Joshua not push for an investigation immediately? At least that would have uncovered evidence like explosive residue , blast fragments and a characteristic pattern of damage and fragment dispersal characteristic of high energy forces.

Many of the victims were south African citizens. South Africa has a robust forensic capacity and a great deal of interest in unraveling the truth about the incident. Why has the 'prophet' not sought their assistance ? Instead he is a fugitive and dare not step foot in the country. Is that because they are more enlightened over there and will not believe his balderdash ?

TB Joshua is on record bribing journalists and pleading with them to publish favorable articles about himself and cover up the circumstances surrounding the collapse of his building. The tapes are on SoundCloud, YouTube and elsewhere :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-ikfRTduvA

For three days after the incident, his goons and paid henchmen prevented entry of witnesses and rescuers into the site.
Why ?
What were they hiding ?.

TB Joshua's negligence caused the death of 116 people in 2014 and he thinks he can escape without consequence. Considering the kind of country Nigeria is , he just may succeed.

Fake pastor, false prophet, fake politician, fake country.

P.S.
For all those commenting on my post who accuse me of hatred, I plead guilty and I make no apologies. Deal with it.
I hate conmen like TB Joshua and FFK and so should you.
Will you keep quite
What's this one saying

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by Jesusloveyou: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:
FFK I am a fan of your writing but this is total balderdash and only goes to prove that your might not be mentally stable as many of your haters have insinuated in the past
hahahahaha
Because he accused your ineffectual buffoon of the brain behind the attack.
Nonsense hypocrites

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by successinlife: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:
Whoever still believes this T. B. Joshua after the Hillary Clinton/Donald Trump Frankly speaking I saw a woman/wool man episode is... mah no talk.

You are wrong,you should never put a man of God or men of God in equality with God.To err is man,no human being is perfect,God is the only knowing and only powerful.It happens to many prophets that their prophecy got changed by God,Isiaih and Jonah to prophet Hezekiah and people of Nineveh.Prophecy is utterance inspired by God,it is left to God to uphold or change it.TB Joshua never claimed he is God.
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by Psoul(m): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Mr Femi, as you've said rightly, he is a man of God who predicts and prophesy; elections, football etc....but why didn't he received prophesy about the bad belle who blowed up his church

You mean the one that blowed his church.
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by Timfreds(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hate it, take it or leave it, FFK is a voice for now in this country. This essay is real, true issue for all unbiased Nigerians to consider.
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by buchai: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
in all this your expository write up the then state governor Raji Fashola and TB Joshua will know who they are right?. I got the tape at cele bus stop it was shared for free then I don't know where I kept the tape. many things worse than that have been going on in our country but nobody will stand and talk everything have been swept under the carpet. our country carpets needs to be change from federal level to local government level so that the new ones coming will view the carpets with proper investigation.
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by Solar2power(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Abumtestimony1:
Guys Abeg run away from all these bet scammers.. those winning slips are designed by them...once your money enter their account.., you will realize. They are fake..If you're bent betting.., chose any betting prediction site of your choice. These guys are scammers.. They have scammed many people. Always changing their contacts.. BE WARNED!!!!!!

Now you know
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by Gwagon019: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
JoaquinElChapo:

Source: http://www.femifanikayode.org/t-b-joshua-murder-in-the-church-part-1/

It's Quite hard to detect the bigger joker between FFK and Nnamdi Kanu..
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by nobleblood: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=emi14 post=57245264]

Nigerians are dumb. Are you Nigerian or Jamaican? You're same as Nigerians.[/
quote]

I guess am not excluded.

I throw many stones, even when I watch him Mention drones took down the church. If we are all intelligent we should have listern. At list objective to his side of story. But I guess we were blinded by hate for him.

One thing I know is ffk is not lieing though. I have seen the footage many times cross reference with other footage of similar nature.Boy! We don't need expert forensy. Any idiot from abakaliki can figure it out.
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by Wolfbrother(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
This guy idle scatta
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by ElajRita(f): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:
FFK I am a fan of your writing but this is total balderdash and only goes to prove that your might not be mentally stable as many of your haters have insinuated in the past

Shut up ur mouth, if you can't understand simple things
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by SalamRushdie: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
ElajRita:

Shut up ur mouth, if you can't understand simple things

Your low IQ is definitely impeding your reasoning , what can one expect from a dullard like you....only you play MMM , only you believe a remote controlled drone dropped some top notch silent precision bomb on you your poorly built church structure ...I pity you and your challenged handicap brain
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by ElajRita(f): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mune:
This is the most disgusting balderdash I have ever read. Empty long epistle without a single concrete proof.

The man just enjoy writing his fantasies and I recommend he relocate to US Hollywood as a story writer.

U are soo dumb
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by ElajRita(f): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Your low IQ is definitely impeding your reasoning , what can one expect from a dullard like you....only you play MMM , only you believe a remote controlled drone dropped some top notch silent precision bomb on you your poorly built church structure ...I pity you and your challenged handicap brain

Is ur kind that is stagnating Nigeria. Common sense is far from u.. even with evidence ur poor functioning brain can analyze... I pity ur life... fool
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by ayole1989(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2017

Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by SalamRushdie: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
ElajRita:

Is ur kind that is stagnating Nigeria. Common sense is far from u.. even with evidence ur poor functioning brain can analyze... I pity ur life... fool

Coming from a dullard that thinks her church building was vaporised by a drone hahahahahahaha..I swear you are big fool
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by SalamRushdie: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
ElajRita:

For your info I am part of those making Nigeria proud and not a hopeless creature like you that can easily be decieved by anyone ...How much did you even lose in the MMM thing because I know you participated
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by emi14: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=nobleblood post=57251523][/quote]
Well you're opinion is sound but u always put one rubbish between realities. Why Abakaliki? Hahahaha you're sick.
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by ElajRita(f): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Coming from a dullard that thinks her church building was vaporised by a drone hahahahahahaha..I swear you are big fool

U must be an educated illiterate not to know that technology is the new wave.. I wont give u the chance to show ur expertise in stupidity bcux I know you will beat me with experience... empty brain
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by ElajRita(f): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

For your info I am part of those making Nigeria proud and not a hopeless creature like you that can easily be decieved by anyone ...How much did you even lose in the MMM thing because I know you participated

Shallow brain
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by SalamRushdie: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
ElajRita:

Shallow brain

I doubt you know the meaning of the word shallow
..you will languishing in poverty all your life not because somebody cursed you but because you don't have the brain to excel ...I pity you
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by ElajRita(f): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I doubt you know the meaning of the word shallow
..you will languishing in poverty all your life not because somebody cursed you but because you don't have the brain to excel ...I pity you

Dumb that what describe you best... eflefu
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by SalamRushdie: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
ElajRita:

Dumb that what describe you best... eflefu

Tortoise , donkey ..MMM playing slowpoke
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by ibinaboonline: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Mr Femi, as you've said rightly, he is a man of God who predicts and prophesy; elections, football etc....but why didn't he received prophesy about the bad belle who blowed up his church
I have one question for you. Why couldn't the almighty Jesus save Himself from the soldiers and from the cross? .. "He saved others," they scoffed, "but he can't save himself! So he is the King of Israel, is he? Let him come down from the cross right now, and we will believe in him! Mathew 27:42
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:
Whoever still believes this T. B. Joshua after the Hillary Clinton/Donald Trump Frankly speaking I saw a woman/wool man episode is... mah no talk.

Pls dont tell me he came back to say d woman he prophesied to win the US election is actually a wool-man. Kindly gimme the link if u hav it make i smh and laugh hard at the continuous gullibility of the multitude
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by ElajRita(f): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Tortoise , donkey ..MMM playing slowpoke

I wonder what brought MMM here. This guy is really senseless..
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by SalamRushdie: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
ElajRita:

I wonder what brought MMM here. This guy is really senseless..

Did you or didn't you participate in MMM ? It take a very low IQ to participate in MMM , the same type of IQ that one needs to believe a remote controlled drone was used to remote control an explosive planted in your poorly built church
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by ElajRita(f): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Pls dont tell me he came back to say d woman he prophesied to win the US election is actually a wool-man. Kindly gimme the link if u hav it make i smh and laugh hard at the continuous gullibility of the multitude

Biko, don't waste your time on this empty brains...
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by ElajRita(f): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Did you or didn't you participate in MMM ? It take a very low IQ to participate in MMM , the same type of IQ that one needs to believe a remote controlled drone was used to remote control an explosive planted in your poorly built church

Dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Weakens Power Of EFCC Chairman Creates Director General In New bill / 2023: Based On Your Birth Month, Which Aspirant Are You Supporting / Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.