Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant (32356 Views)

"GOD FORBID!!!" - Tonto Dike Rejects Getting Back With Churchill / "God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run / "God Forbid' - Runtown Rejects A Drawing Of Him By A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by xenten: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Two days ago, Kenyan socialite and former Big Brother Africa star, Huddah Monroe told the world that Nigerian men are not husband materials. According to her:

Nigerian men are good for enjoyment but not marriage or family settings.

She has today again continued her rant against Nigerian men saying she never wants to get married but if she does, God forbid she marries a Nigerian man because their domestic violence & polygamous ways is a NO for her.

Read what she wrote on her Snapchat account:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/may-god-forbid-marry-nigerian-man-huddah-munroe-continues-rant-nigerian-men.html

Who she epp?

Am sure my Naija Brothers have shown her the koko she got hooked and got abandoned. We naija men look for more than fat ass.

or she is looking for cheap publicity.

1 Like

Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by ipodstinks: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2017
Glint. Yoruba demons on rampage.
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by IYANGBALI: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2017
Nigerian men don't even have your time

1 Like

Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by bayinq25(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2017
vargasvictory:
It's obvious that this hobo is suffering from severe 'painment'

You don't go around displaying your butt and boobs everywhere and expect me to come and wife you when you have little or nothing to offer

Hol up Bish, Sit down!!
her yash no even big reach Daniella okeke

1 Like

Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by Catastrophe1: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2017
Hahhahha. Who dash her Nigerian man

1 Like

Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by franklingud(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2017
I pray you finally seek a Nigerian man to marry you.
Yeye dey smell.
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2017
desquad:
please explain?, your broke father who didn't train you well and your broke brothers also abi?

wrapper-tying broke father your mean?? grin grin
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by Marpol: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2017
Looks like one badht Naija guy don chop am clean mouth grin grin grin
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by nnokwa042(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2017
vargasvictory:
It's obvious that this hobo is suffering from severe 'painment'

You don't go around displaying your butt and boobs everywhere and expect me to come and wife you when you have little or nothing to offer

Hol up Bish, Sit down!!
for polygamous she's talking to afonjas and gworo eaters AKA almajiris from north, atiku 22 children obasanjo 24 children
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by tartarus(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

Yeah. Men here think they are doing women favours by marrying them. From removing the so called "shame" of being single. Men are also raised to think and act this way.

The women themselves don't make it better. They kill themselves and do everything wrong just to get married. They also practically rely on the man for their existence and survival.

The society then rubs it in by tagging and stereotyping single ladies. Practically naming and shaming them. The family adds more insult with parents forcing their kids to marry with the usual "See Chineyen and Zainab are married, when are you bringing a man home"?

The men end up feeling like little gods and then treat them anyhow they feel like, save a few reasons sponsible ones.

Marriage and relationships are not by force. Live your life. That is why you are here.To live. Chase your dreams, get busy, have goals, IF LOVE COMES YOUR WAY AND MARRIAGE COMES, BY ALL MEANS MARRY IF YOU FIND THE PERSON SUITABLE. IF NOT CONTINUE WITH YOUR LIFE.

The Lady has her taste and her choice. If she doesn't want Nigerian men, she has her reasons. Her opinions should be respected. She has her bad experiences and her reasons. Do you know what Nigerians have done to her? How are you sure Davido or Dbanj did not "eat and clean mouth" in the past? We don't know from what angle she is forming her opinions from.

I don't like east Africans and there stupid face. They have this funny face I don't like at all. I personally CANT marry a Kenyan, Rwandan, Ugandan etc.. All those countries in East and South Africa. They have this stitty pudding face. My apologies and no insults intended.

The cutest girls are still found in Nigeria from over 200 tribes. They match me wit for wit, smarts for smarts, hustle for hustle. They survive like I do.
True.
All of it grin
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by Ewedegubbler: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2017
Coming from a low life hooker...
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2017
This Girl is just a big Idiot. Who even cares about marrying her in the first instance? After the Olosho way them day use themselves do for BB She go come day make noise. Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by Marshalxv(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2017
God forbid you ever get married!
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by Marshalxv(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2017
For naija to be the center of your updates amongst all the African countries,that means you're tripin bitch .
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by aviationguy: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2017
it's unfortunate big brother Africa promotes immorality hence I see no gains or sense of our culture in the self aclaimed participants.... back to your submission did you know God plans for your life ,if Nigeria man is what he destined for your life what would you do to change that no wonder celebrity divorce is over on the social media.
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by olamyde85: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=Philpham post=57243484]I don't balme her Nigerian men are very abusive to women both physically and mentally. Look at all the cheating nigieran dogs- Davido, wizkid, tuface, that tope makinwa black de.vil of a husband.
I advice her to date them for their money and dump them or better still use Nigerian men as. Now I know you people are just things using Davido WizKid 2face to compare more than 50000000 guy. Why can't you use my father to judge.

1 Like

Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
okay.
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by Jaqenhghar: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
A lot of butt hurt Niggerians after drooling over her and asking her out are now angry because she said no. Na who send una?
Funny how people on this forum spend time painting Kenyans in a bad way when in truth they are the ones with the problem
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by sydneoik(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
All i see is another heart broken girl by a Nigeria dude.
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by ismailibnbashir: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
how did 1 take reduce d price of garri for market
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by lincs25(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
She should better go and borrow some sense grin
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by bankable: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
please help a nairalander qualify for a chance to perform at glo concert jez click d link and like his video https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by ariklawani(f): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
she's rite.

1 Like

Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by Dejidejman(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Two days ago, Kenyan socialite and former Big Brother Africa star, Huddah Monroe told the world that Nigerian men are not husband materials. According to her:

Nigerian men are good for enjoyment but not marriage or family settings.

She has today again continued her rant against Nigerian men saying she never wants to get married but if she does, God forbid she marries a Nigerian man because their domestic violence & polygamous ways is a NO for her.

Read what she wrote on her Snapchat account:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/may-god-forbid-marry-nigerian-man-huddah-munroe-continues-rant-nigerian-men.html
hmmmm..I see
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by aBbiie25(f): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Bet e pain her shaaa tongue cheesy
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by KENFERDYOORI(m): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tell her that no Nigerian guy is ready to marry her either. Hope some guys won't come and disappoint me by saying "can you marry me girl."
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
XINZ:

This biitch Huddah sheds brain tissue with her monthly period. We cant actually blame her for being this foolish.

Ya mouth na die
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
XINZ:

This biitch Huddah sheds brain tissue with her monthly period. We cant actually blame her for being this foolish.

Ya mouth na die...pure savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by jrusky(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please why given this thing these much attention? Don't you look at how she look a vulture in a bleaching disgusting skin? By the way who want and do Nigeria man care who the hell do you think you are? Look at the miserable thing talking, little brat you may go places nobody give a bleep ok.

People like this fools annoys me as if she is the only one who has experienced other side of relationship. I repeat you little brat go and marry Pakistani or Afghanistan or Iraqis or you may follow Uche Jombo step who her foolishness seeking to marry foreigner ends her up in the hand of Zimbabwe-fake-SouthAmerican thing he called husband with hair like rat the fell inside red oil.

I don't even know when BBA my foot now become a big deal honestly I don't know.

You forbid Nigeria men good same way Nigeria men forbid you in fact Nigeria soil forbid. Foolish thing suffering from complexity as if people in other country you are running to jilt each other only in Nigeria people like you take all things to be too strange.

Damn!!!
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by blackboy(m): 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
She will marry a Nigerian if she lives in Nigeria or meets one. Trust me
Re: ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant by TecHAgent01: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
They don show her, she come dy cry grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment / Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP / "Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.