Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Are You A Serious Foreign Crude Oil Buyer/MANDATE TO THE BUYER - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Serious Foreign Crude Oil Buyer/MANDATE TO THE BUYER (599 Views)

Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Do You Have A Crude Oil Buyer? / I Need A Buyer For Crude Oil Buyer And Ago (diesel). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Serious Foreign Crude Oil Buyer/MANDATE TO THE BUYER by Mooyo: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2010
I have links to reliable sellers in Nigeria with verifiable POP and reasonable SPA
All l need now is a serious buyer. Most of my sellers are ready to 2% performance Bond

Feel free to contactME on :
Phanuel

we are major in crude oil marketing . we have reliable seller all around the country who are willing to deal with

only a ready-to-buy client.

let communicate better through my email: greens.inc@live.com/www.greens.inc.bloombiz.com

i have a seller whose procedure is to load directly in the name of the buyer after the opening of communications

between the buyer and the seller's banks. Mind you no exchange of documents is involved at the beginning of the

transactions.

On opening of communications between the two banks, all the buyer's bank needs to do is to give a proof of funds to

the seller's bank, then the seller proceeds to load vessel in the name of the buyer and deposits same to the

buyer's preferred port after which payment is effected and commission given as agreed.

I am ready to commence the process if this is acceptable to the buyer.

Note:
Strictly for serious buyers

(1) (Reply)

If Nigerians Are To Declare There Assets Who Will Be The Richest Man In Nigeria / Can Anybody Advice On The Business To Do With N200,000 / International Postal Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.