Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam (2584 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Epic Throwback Photo Of Minister Of Youths & Sports, Solomon Dalung / Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by Newshelm: 7:21am On Jun 06, 2017
According to a Facebook User, We have it that Hon Minister of Youths and Sports, Solomon Dalong accepted Islam and Khalimatul Shahada by Shiek Dr Isa Ali Pantami and sheik Khalid yesterday... In Abuja... Pls, endeavor to pray for his endurance and quick understanding of Islamic knowledge as a new Revert..

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-minister-of-sports-solomon.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by Newshelm: 7:21am On Jun 06, 2017

Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by MediumStout(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2017
Newshelm:
According to a Facebook User, We have it that Hon Minister of Youths and Sports, Solomon Dalong accepted Islam and Khalimatul Shahada by Shiek Dr Isa Ali Pantami and sheik Khalid yesterday... In Abuja... Pls, endeavor to pray for his endurance and quick understanding of Islamic knowledge as a new Revert..

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-minister-of-sports-solomon.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

I would rather die than be a member of the pissfull people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2017
ALHAMDU LILLAH

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2017
GOD BLESS HIM
GOD BLESS HIS FAMILY
GOD BLESS THE SCHOLARS

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by Victornezzar: 7:27am On Jun 06, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen I present 2 u d latest mumu in town
SOLOMON DALUNG

Av not seen any achievement from dis man at all
our sport system is really detoriating
Infact Christians don't need em cos he's of no use 2 us

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by obojememe: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2017
don't post false information on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2017
He has never being a Christian.

Thank God Islam has another psycho in their midst grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by Igboesika: 7:48am On Jun 06, 2017
I would rather be an atheist than to be a muslim.

The man has lost it all. I pity him because no normal human being will leave light for darkness.
Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by EvilMetahuman: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2017
Okay

although this dalung is the most useless minister ever but how does wearing muslim cloth or visiting muslim friends mean you are now a convert?
did dalung say so himself?

is faayoshe now a conver to?

or rochas

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by dragonking2: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Okay

although this dalung is the most useless minister ever but how does wearing muslim cloth or visiting muslim friends mean you are now a convert?

or rochas

Na cheap lie from bloggers na. Anything to generate traffic
Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by vedaxcool(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2017
Islamization by any means grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by tuniski: 9:54am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:

Smh
Why shaking your head? The man has seen the light of islam not the perversion!
Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by tuniski: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Okay

or rochas

Is it a big deal for him to revert to islam? Abegi it is very normal people are changing faith everyday.
Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by Paperwhite(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2017
This "the money spended is well spended" man. grin grin Morons ministers it took their clueless oga 6 whooping months to appoint.Wonder why nothing is working in Nigeria including our only inspiring sports ministry in the past.
Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by EvilMetahuman: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2017
tuniski:

Is it a big deal for him to revert to islam? Abegi it is very normal people are changing faith everyday.
read again.

Who cares if he converts to hindu.

I was bursting blogger's lie.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by BAILMONEY: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2017
I THINK HES LOOKING FOR A SECOND WIFE
Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2017
How is this political?
Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2017
He is politically correct. Being a northerner, he has more to gain politically as a muslim. I see him contesting for a gub.nitorial office very soon. Religion is an effective political tool, for those that understand its usefullness.
Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by KahlDrogo(m): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2017
His life, his business. It would be stupid for us to insult him because he chose to exercise his freedom of religion.

Wish him well in his new found faith, but as a sports minister he's been nothing but a disaster.

By the way, he's not told anyone he's changed faith, we can't make such outlandish conclusions on the basis of pictures alone.
Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by BuariCopyPaste: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2017
As a 'christian' him no get sense........

Na as a Musl....... him go get sense after the sunny and hate-filled Friday prayers

Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by MDsambo: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2017
Kathmandu:
He has never being a Christian.

Thank God Islam has another psycho in their midst grin

Calm down is a false information
Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2017
MDsambo:

Calm down is a false information
Why are you following me around

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by MDsambo: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2017
Kathmandu:
Why are you following me around

Why are you carrying muslims and northerners matter for you head like gala?
Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2017
MDsambo:

Why are you carrying muslims and northerners matter for you head like gala?
If youir religion is good you won't feel inseured when its talked about.

How many times have you seen me defending the Christian Faith.

I will now Unclad Islam

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by Alanzazani: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Na wah o. This man is an ECWA member na.
Re: PHOTOS: Minister Of Sports, Solomon Dalung Reverts To Islam by Afonjanightmare(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
Who cares Dirty muslims

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buratai. / Can Chairman Arrested Over Violent Protest In Plateau / Reno Omokri Replies Ben Murray Bruce Promise Made On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.