Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Mob Burnt Two Guys For Stealing Properties Including A Wheel Barrow - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Burnt Two Guys For Stealing Properties Including A Wheel Barrow (753 Views)

Graphic: Angry Mob Burnt Two Yahoo Boys In Delta State. / Fulani Hersdmen Attack Sanga In Kaduna, Kill 8, Including A Baby (Graphic Pix!) / Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mob Burnt Two Guys For Stealing Properties Including A Wheel Barrow by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2017
Two guys were caught yesterday and burnt to death for stealing, wheel barrow, Home Theater, shoe, bucket, and some ceramic plates at Uvuru Aboh Mbaise Imo state Nigeria.

It happened Yesterday morning being Sunday 4/6/2017 around 4am. Two young men, one identified as Nonso were caught on their way back from Mbutu Aboh Mbaise in Imo state where they stole the household properties, the security men that caught them held them till around 5:30am before they made it known to the community people/ indigenes of the community.

According to a journalist (name withheld) said:
Early this morning, someone came to my house and told me that two guys have been caught on their way back from where they went and steal peoples properties, that they are in our market square now, so I dressed up and went there, On mean reaching there, I recognized one of them that is from our neighboring village, by name Nonso, I asked them what they did, Nonso said that they went to Mbutu to steal properties and were being caught on their way back. He said that his friend worked for someone on Saturday, i.e. fixing of Almaco windows, that his friend told him that the person he worked for has many properties that they will go and steal them.

He also added:
“Last two weeks, some group of bad guys came to my place and stole the Armored cable on our transformer, so because of that our security men were being arrested in which they spent days, bailed their self’s also they were being told to pay for the Armored cable. Because of that incident, they are working hard to make sure that no criminal will steal something from my village and go home free.
I asked the two thieves if they know anything about the armored cable, they said they are not the one that stole it rather their gang.”

See more photos here:http://www.the1960post.com/2017/06/mob-burnt-two-guys-for-stealing.html

1 Like

Re: Mob Burnt Two Guys For Stealing Properties Including A Wheel Barrow by kingzizzy: 7:52am On Jun 06, 2017
I feel ashamed that my fellow Igbos can still in this 21st century still engaging in any form of jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burnt Two Guys For Stealing Properties Including A Wheel Barrow by captaininiobong(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
the habitual action of resident setting people must stop. when an incident or a case is justified on the street the next thing you see is free donation of tyre and fuel from no where.instead of informing the police about it. and that same people that freely donated tyres and fuel would disappear into thin air...we must stop this unusual act. that was how a military officer was mistakenly killed. resident should avoid setting ablaze people..its because of the country nature that caused it. am not encouraging crime but speaking the truth

(1) (Reply)

London Fire: Man Who Posted Pictures Of Dead Victim On Facebook, Jailed / Photos Of Suspected Armed Robbers And Car Snatchers Busted By Police In Kano / Thief Who Tried 2 Rob A Man On His Birthday Night In Edo Nabbed & Tied(pics,vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.