Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) (70118 Views)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Another Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by centboy123456(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2017
na wow oh
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2017
One Badoo down
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2017
mostHandsome01:
i use to be against jungle justice before but on the 5th of last month in abuja, Armed robbers stormed my estates with guns, robbed 10 houses including mine, that was the first time a gun was pointed at me, they took all my cash, phones and laptop. and they massively injured people in the vicinity.

ever since that has happened to me past month. i have soo much hatred for these robbers. and i feel no pity for them.

if actually hes a member. He deserves every bit of what they did to him.

What estate is that please ?
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by NicoBaba(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2017
no mercy shown..... if hez guilty serves him in Olamide's voice ..eeeeeeh Badooo
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by mostHandsome01: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What estate is that please ?
for security reasons, i cant mention the estate i stay here.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by sinistermind(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You have a clearer version of what happened ......please why do Badoo men rob oil on their bodies

I dont really know, i believe it is a charm they do. And so far, from news flying around, they said the ones that have been caught and were able to talk have fingered prominent people/business owners in Ikorodu that are involved.

12 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by sinistermind(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2017
twilliamx:
How are they sure he is a member. shouldn't they torture to get information about the workings of the group before they kill him. couldn't he have been a good tool for locating other members and smashing the gang as a whole. How are we sure its not someone that raised a false alarm just because of a personal beef against the guy.
We would never know.

He was caught in the house.... Though i am against the jungle justice meted to him without extracting information.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by lailo: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2017
twilliamx:
How are they sure he is a member. shouldn't they torture to get information about the workings of the group before they kill him. couldn't he have been a good tool for locating other members and smashing the gang as a whole. How are we sure its not someone that raised a false alarm just because of a personal beef against the guy.
We would never know.
and army has been able to identify and apprehend d sponsors of BH after arrest and interrogation of caught suspects.Just continue to speaking English while criminals keep killing innocent souls.

11 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2017
mostHandsome01:

I was about to ask you the same exact question. We want to also know for security reasons.

If the estate is a big one like Gwarinpa, there is no way one can locate you. BUT...i still respect your privacy if you insist.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by chiefbuchiV12(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2017
sinistermind:
This occured in my area. From what happened, he was caught at about 2:00am on Sunday night trying to break into a flat with oil all over his body which is the way the so called "badoo" group operates. He was been beaten until the police came to pick him. On sighting the police, he became more confident and started laughing at his tormentors. This infuriated the mob and they stopped the police from taking him away. The police started shooting both in the air and on the ground whereby 3 people were hit by bullets and news going around is they died. Before the police went for reinforcement, the mob had already started burnfires at entrances leading into the street where the criminal was been held. Then the criminal was set ablaze. While crowd trooped to the scene to have a look and take pictures.
The guys that were shot survived miraculously...... I saw the 3 of them @ General Hospital ikorodu,

12 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by thestevens: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2017
Life of crime doesn't pay.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by Abumtestimony1: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2017
Guys Abeg run away from all these bet scammers.. those winning slips are designed by them...once your money enter their account.., you will realize. They are fake..If you're bent betting.., chose any betting prediction site of your choice. These guys are scammers.. Always changing their contacts.. BE WARNED!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You have a clearer version of what happened ......please why do Badoo men rob oil on their bodies
With oil on their body, catching them will be difficult because of the slippery efect of the oil.

14 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2017
sinistermind:

I dont really know, i believe it is a charm they do. And so far, from news flying around, they said the ones that have been caught and were able to talk have fingered prominent people/business owners in Ikorodu that are involved.
You're right.
Prominent Ikorodu traditional rulers and business owners are among the people behind this dastardly act.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2017
RichDad1:

With oil on their body, catching them will be difficult because of the slippery efect of the oil.

Yeah that's more like it

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by EneJnr: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2017
Idiot!
One by one, dem don dey go shocked

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by olureignforever: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2017
twilliamx:
We would never know.

Go read sinistermind post. Think she know something about the incident.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2017
RichDad1:

This assumption doesn't hold water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by femo122: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2017
Nice one
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by Mckayzee(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2017
mostHandsome01:

Too dangerous to disclose such here bro, don't even be tempted to tell
In fact I suspect the guys asking.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by Radiohead6(f): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2017
martineverest:
come on,moderators, what are we supposed to do with pics of a dead man?...havent we seen it before?
Nairaland and Graphic pics are like 5 n 6
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2017
UncleJudax:

This assumption doesn't hold water.
can you prove otherwise?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2017
RichDad1:

what if they are hit with bottles, iron rods, wedges, planks, metal rod will it slip over their body?

Your assumption weak

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by Originality007: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2017
Abumtestimony1:
Guys Abeg run away from all these bet scammers.. those winning slips are designed by them...once your money enter their account.., you will realize. They are fake..If you're bent betting.., chose any betting prediction site of your choice. These guys are scammers.. Always changing their contacts.. BE WARNED!!!!!!

lolz....guess u don fall maga

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by ebby9z(m): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So if you want to catch them and grip them, their slippery body will get them away

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by RichDad1(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2017
free2ryhme:

what if they are hit with bottles, iron rods, wedges, planks, metal rod will it slip over their body?

Your assumption weak
It's not mine. its based on testimony of people that had encounter with them.
They confirm its difficult getting a grip on them.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2017
see waiting F.SARS they wear for leg
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by mostHandsome01: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2017
Mckayzee:

Too dangerous to disclose such here bro, don't even be tempted to tell
In fact I suspect the guys asking.

oh sure u right bro!! thats gonna be risky.

fact is for those who wanna know the area for security reasons, all i can say is nowhere is really safe anymore and depending on the police is a waste of time. we have been forced to pay for 22 private securities who have guns, to guard the whole estate and each apartment is billed heavily for it.

so anyone who wants to rent/buy an apartment should be sure to find out what sort of security measures have been put in place in that area.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by kajsa08: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2017
RichDad1:

can you prove otherwise?
the oil is mixed with some stuff to neutralize any form of charm they meet at the victims house or simply put, it makes them invinsible.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by smileyoo: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2017
to curb crime in the society, police must be made to function professionally. police complicity with criminals embolden the criminals to continue in their evil acts. i 've forgotten am in nigeria, where nothing seems to be working. nigerians protect yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by gazilion: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2017
mostHandsome01:
i use to be against jungle justice before but last month in abuja, Armed robbers stormed my estates with guns, robbed 10 houses including mine, that was the first time a gun was pointed at me, they took all my cash, phones and laptop. and they massively injured people in the vicinity.

ever since that has happened to me past month. i have soo much hatred for these robbers. and i feel no pity for them.

if actually hes a member. He deserves every bit of what they did to him.

I sympathise with you brother! The security situation is quite annoying. How can Robbers be very audacious within the city where we have the seat of power and governance to the extent of robbing about 10 houses at a time without any deterrent from law enforcement agents!! It's quite pathetic. It took the London Metropolitan Police only 8 minutes to quench the rage of the terrorists on Sunday. God help my country of origin!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by CaptainFM1: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2017
Who has a valid proof that he was a member?

I've witnessed a jungle justice once in Mushin and the guy turned out to be an innocent, hardworking and well responsible Nigerian. The poor Police had to arrest all the youth in that vicinity thereafter.

If they were so sure he's a member, do they extract vital information that could assist in capturing other gangs b4 lynching him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.