Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Can I Still Go Back, Is It Too Late? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can I Still Go Back, Is It Too Late? (400 Views)

It's Never Too Late To Make It In Life; See Photos To Encourage You / DOWNLOAD 26 VERY POWERFUL GIFTS WITH BONUSES NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. / Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Go Back, Is It Too Late? by MrImole: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2017
I'm 2years away from 30 and I have a bachelor of Agriculture from a federal university, and for me to have studied Agricultural science, I must have been in "phy chem bio" class in secondary school.

The thing now is, I feel empty, I feel I'm doing someone else's job. I realized in SS3 that my best subject is Yoruba, I even managed to get A1 in my ssce, now I can't think of anything except Yoruba, can I still go back to sit for another SSCE and UTME?

Is it too late?

And will Yoruba as a discipline affect my political ambition? Are people going to take me serious?

Is there any agency that gives scholarship to students studying indigenous languages?

Mynd44 Seun lalsticlala

I'm confused, I need advice...
Re: Can I Still Go Back, Is It Too Late? by MrImole: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2017
Hey guys!

I need your help about this, I am confused.
Re: Can I Still Go Back, Is It Too Late? by MrImole: 9:54am On Jun 06, 2017
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44,

What's the purpose of using this thread when you guys are not ready to help push this to front page?

But you prefer to push the st;upid stories of snakes, stories of stupid thin tall tony, stories of tonto dike...

You're not helpful, and you guys used to be remarkable, you were once not this cruel and bad.

If you like ban me or do the
Re: Can I Still Go Back, Is It Too Late? by MrImole: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2017
MrImole:
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44,

What's the purpose of using this thread when you guys are not ready to help push this to front page?

But you prefer to push the st;upid stories of snakes, stories of stupid thin tall tony, stories of tonto dike...

You're not helpful, and you guys used to be remarkable, you were once not this cruel and bad.

If you like ban me or do the

(1) (Reply)

A Trip Down Uniben Lane ( Part 9 ) / Properties Offer For Sale / Thursday Nigerian Dailies, Headlines On Vanguard/punch! 22-6-17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.