Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,696 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

A Thread On Uniting the yorubas and the Ibos. Please Let's Dialogue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread On Uniting the yorubas and the Ibos. Please Let's Dialogue (476 Views)

Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) / Buhari: Only NYSC, Police, Soldiers Uniting Nigeria / I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread On Uniting the yorubas and the Ibos. Please Let's Dialogue by bornaking(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2017
Nigerians my people. Nigeria my country.
My take of what i see with the Ibos seeking for referendum and sometimes Naija delta and Oduduwa republic also calling for their own nation is a political stand that stand on the politicians.
They are the one causing disunity in this country. When the presidential power shifts to the north,the southeast and southwest will be seeking for division when is shifted to the south, northerners will be complaining.
When Jonathan was president The Ibos never agaitated as soon as it is shifted to the north the agitation started.
Please let's come together and reason as one Nigeria and dialogue.

Re: A Thread On Uniting the yorubas and the Ibos. Please Let's Dialogue by vayne(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2017
bornaking:
My take of what i see with the Ibos seeking for referendum and sometimes Naija delta and Oduduwa republic also calling for their own nation is a political stand that stand on the politicians.
They are the one causing disunity in this country. When the presidential power shifts to the north,the southeast and southwest will be seeking for division when is shifted to the south, northerners will be complaining.
When Jonathan was president The Ibos never agaitated as soon as it is shifted to the north the agitation started.
The bolded is entirely wrong,correct that,then you may proceed!

3 Likes

Re: A Thread On Uniting the yorubas and the Ibos. Please Let's Dialogue by kingzizzy: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2017
bornaking:

Wake up from your slumber, Nigeria is not your country. Nigeria is the country you stole from Lugard. You also stole the name from Lugards wife, Flora Shaw. If you want a country, go out there and find it like Ojukwu and Kanu rather than claim the creation of other people as your own.

Im an Igbo man and looking for my own country by way of referendum.

Go and find your country
Re: A Thread On Uniting the yorubas and the Ibos. Please Let's Dialogue by bornaking(m): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2017
kingzizzy:

Wake up from your slumber, Nigeria is not your country. Nigeria is the country you stole from Lugard. You also stole the name from Lugards wife, Flora Shaw. If you want a country, go out there and find it like Ojukwu and Kanu rather than claim the creation of other people as your own.

Im an Igbo man and looking for my own country by way of referendum.

Go and find your country

Nigeria is not the only country put together by a superior leader. even great America was once colonised by British. This does not mean we should divide simply because we were brought together by a British ruler.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: FG Finally Reacts To Eviction Order To Igbos In The North / Abia State Governor Dissolves Cabinet, Appoints Three Others / Fathers Day: Nigerians Blast Sen. Shehu Sani For Soliciting For Prayers For PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.