Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Liniency For Dammy Krane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liniency For Dammy Krane (391 Views)

Dammy Krane Goes Blonde, Shows Off His New Look / Could Demmie Vee Be The Actual Reason 2face Fired Dammy Krane? / ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liniency For Dammy Krane by PStacks(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2017
#Liniency4DammyKrane

I would really love it if it could trend. grin

Just imagine a well renowned popular radio station dishing out wrong information and braodcasting it thru Mass media for public consumption. What da hell!.
They said Dammy Krane was caught with a stolen credit card when he was trying to "BUY" A private jet, and thats not true, thats not correct, he wasnt trying to "Buy" a jet. He was only trying to make payments for "Renting or Hiring" the jet with a stolen card.

Now they have said so many terrible things about the boy..
Internet scamming, fraud, stealing and all that, they dont pay in the long run and I dont stand with it.
I am not condoning with what Dammy krane did, I am not saying it is right.
Infact I condem them in the strongest possible terms but somehow I really feel sorry for the young chap. He is just a victim of the perverseness of his society. Its a norm and it is acceptable for a boy his age to do what he did. The issue should not be about Dammy Krane. It should be more of our Value systems. The norms we hold to be true to us as a Nation.

I love that his song to stupor. "Help me say Amin oooo. AMIN"

AH ma kole moh le.
Ah ma bimoh le moh
Asiri wa ko ni tu.

Be it what it may, I know the Jet company has vowed to prosecute Dammy and I know the American government would fight this tooth and nail till a logical conclusion.

But for what its worth #Liniency4DammyKrane nobody should go condemning him here in Nigeria when the same system would have celebrated him if he had indeed succeed.

People should rally round for Dammy. He has done something very terrible and he is going to face the wrath but shouldnt be left all out alone in the cold.

Abike Dabiri and Geoferry Oyenma and indeed Professor Yemi Osinbajo should realise Yes! The boy did a very terrible thing but should get the fairest possible sentence in America and then negotiate to bring him home and subject him to any grand correctional facility within the shores of Nigeria.

Dammy, you shouldnt have mehn! You shouldnt...
But it is what it is and I still stand by you.

#Liniency4Dammy
Re: Liniency For Dammy Krane by Nbote(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2017
If only u spelt it well then jus mayb d Americans would consider.. Did u read d rubbish u jus typed?? He was caught red handed and u're here typing gibberish.. Where did I read him trying to buy a jet? Him don chop beleful? Most of dem are fraudsters who hide behind music to launder their I'll gotten cash.. And karma decided to Bleep him up on a world stage.. If he's innocent den he's got nothing to worry about because their judicial system is way more organised dan ours.. Hope U know dem dey are trumping up more charges for him...
Re: Liniency For Dammy Krane by PStacks(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2017
Nbote:
If only u spelt it well then jus mayb d Americans would consider.. Did u read d rubbish u jus typed?? He was caught red handed and u're here typing gibberish.. Where did I read him trying to buy a jet? Him don chop beleful? Most of dem are fraudsters who hide behind music to launder their I'll gotten cash.. And karma decided to Bleep him up on a world stage.. If he's innocent den he's got nothing to worry about because their judicial system is way more organised dan ours.. Hope U know dem dey are trumping up more charges for him...

Spelling teacher. Linguist. English is your mother tongue. I see you prince William heir to the throne in England after queen Elizabeth. Britico.. londoner. English man from England. Welcome sir.

the idiot can't even comprehend..

I will pay him no mind..

Mr hollier than thou..

read it again, try to assimilate , and try to comprehend then you think back of talking to me. This time more respectful and more politely.

Otherwise I dont have time for uncouth, uncultured, ill-mannered neusance like you.

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Founder Of Nigerian Female Facebook Group – Omolola / Must See:See What New About Facebook / There Are Still Some Good Nigerians And Daddy Freeze Of Cool Fm Is One Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.