Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) (69307 Views)

Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) / University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
TREMADOL NEARLY KILLED ME 800MG..IS GOOD FOR SEX THOUGH
Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
still a young guy...
this one will claim one of Nigerian futures again.
Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by perdollar(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
I dey laff somehow
Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by Hardeybee28: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
oyoo tan onwa bekunbekun, after u r satisfied u r seeking "over-fill" naughty child, u v join bad gang in falz d bd guy voice
Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by CharliParker: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tremadole is not good
Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by Dc4life(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
I watched the video on instablog9ja, Please if you don't know how to perform CPR do not attempt. The ribs can be fractured, puncture the lungs and cause hemothorax complicating matters with breathing.
Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by Bigii(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
softwerk:
See his face like an Acting President grin

With all the tramadol his di*k didn't even erect lipsrsealed grin

wtf... Only tramol can shake this your backside lipsrsealed

Ukwu! much respect cool
Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by Dailyschoolnews: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
This is extremely sad. What would make a young Make takes Tramadol that much to make him lose consciousness?
Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
jobless guy.
Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
I thought it's for pains or does it have any other use?
Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dont joke with Tea... grin
Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by Gebbson007(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
martineverest:
the analgesic drug is known for delaying ejaculation

Yea ,u right buh originally meant fr killing pains
Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Gebbson007:

Yea ,u right buh originally meant fr killing pains
yeah
Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
muibi1:
I started with 100mg and i felt like throwing up and i could not eat. My friends laughed at me and they told me that is normal for a first timer to feel that way. I increased the dosage gradually that i now use 400mg everyday. I can't stop using this drug cos it makes me feel like i am in paradise already and take all my worries away. I know i need to stop soon as i have applied to join the immigration service after my nysc by october and they will surely test my blood to know if i take drugs. Please i need help from anyone that has won his battle with drugs addiction. You are also free to criticize.
that has nothing to do with them,because is a legal drug

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 6:59am On Jun 07, 2017
May the person capturing the little boys suffering on camera die in 2 weeks. Wicked fool.
Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by Bezijakes: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Our Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) can address this issue. TCM uses Chinese roots n herbs to make products to address our health issues. These products are 100% natural with no side effects and highly efficacious. Pls contact me 4 more details : whatsapp 08061290239, email: bezijacob281@gmail.com
Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
arewaboy01:

I swear a cannabis smoker is farrr healthier than u I swear..... I smoke weed b4 n I don't regret ever smoking daht plant.. #highlymedicinal

You should have said Cannabis User. Cannabis is a great herb. Smoking it is just the problem. Though it comes with lesser harm than cigarette, some of the attendant risks of smoking cannot be escaped.

Usually consuming it orally is safest and medicinal.Though the high effect is best felt when smoked because it comes faster.
Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by Jimmyo3(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
anytexy:
Wetin be tramadol and which work e dey do for body?
Tramadol is classified as an SSRI (SPECIFIC SEROTONIN RE-UPTAKE INHIBITOR)
serotonin is a neurotransmitter just like dopamine, acetylcholine etc.
The presence of high level of serotonin in the brain enhances feeling good, happiness etc.
Tramadol works by preventing the re-uptake of serotonin by nerve endings in different part of the body allowing high serotonin concentration for longer period in the brain.
When this happens the individual get extremely happy and relaxed without the usual feeling of worries and stress....
Tramadol popularly called TM is an analgesic opioid which makes it a powerful pain killer. those who take TM can work all day long without feeling the stress but after expiration of the drug the pain will be x3 of what you would've experienced.
taking TM isn't a problem until you start taking over dose, taking 200mg once a week should be your limit...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by Jimmyo3(m): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
THIS IS HOW TRAMADOL KILL PAINS
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that pick up stimuli including that of pains from nerve endings around the body to the brain.
When someone hit you let say on your leg, the neurotransmitters (serotonin) present in nerve endings around that region(leg) picks up the stimuli and head to the brain to report for the purpose of interpretation(all this happens within one micro or nanosecond).
Naturally when neurotransmitters carries message to receptors(brain) they return back to effector(leg).
But under the influence of TM this neurotransmitters(serotonin) never returns to the effector(leg) because TM has them trapped in the brain. so there is depletion in the overall neurotransmitters available to pick up stimuli and so you feel less pain because the brain is not fully aware of what is happening to your leg.
This same explanation applies to stress and hunger because the brain interpret this effect as pain....
This is why you are not stressed, you feel no pain and hunger when you take Tramadol.....
Re: Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37am On May 31, 2019
Oga Ade sits at the stand-up. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures / 24-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Living With HIV Narrates How She Found Out Her Status / 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.