Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,373 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Shocking As Phone Thief Demands #10,000 Ransom For Release Of Mobile Set - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking As Phone Thief Demands #10,000 Ransom For Release Of Mobile Set (392 Views)

Shocking As 2018 Bbnaija Live Show Has Suddenly Gone Offline On Dstv & Gotv / Alert Kidnappers Demand N70m Ransom For Abducted Ondo State Permanent Secretary / Human Heartbeats To Be Used As Phone Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking As Phone Thief Demands #10,000 Ransom For Release Of Mobile Set by Bodmaskemepadei(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2017
Shocking as Phone thief demands #10,000 ransom for release of abducted Mobile set.

By: Bodmas Kemepadei

Dramatically, phone thief has demanded a ransom of #10,000 in cash for the release of a mobile handset belonging to one Queen Rose Francis.

According to the Facebook user by name Queen Rose Francis, she posted as follows on her wall on 4th June 2017, at about 7:51pm:

'JUST LOST MY PHONE THIS EVENING...

#sadmood'.

While sympathisers comforted her via comments on the said post, shockingly, the next day, 5th June, at about 9:44pm, she made a post on her wall, claiming to have been contacted by someone, whom she described as a phone kidnapper, demanding the sum of #10,000, for release of the mobile set.

According to her post:

" I thought my phone was stolen, but now i know it was never stolen, it was actually kidnapped, in fact d kidnapper has finally called me today on d line I was using to call my own phone yesterday demanding a ransom of 10 thousand naira before my phone can be returned, this one na original #gobe o

I don't know what this country is turning into, my phone is not a President yet it was kidnapped..."

Always send your news articles for publication on Bodmasnews blog. Via thebodminati@gmail.com

http://bodmasnews..com.ng/2017/06/phone-thief-demands-10000-ransom-to.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Shocking As Phone Thief Demands #10,000 Ransom For Release Of Mobile Set by subtlemee(f): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2017
If only she knows how phones are expensive now she'll gladly go pay the 10k and get her phone back,she's even lucky to be contacted

1 Like

Re: Shocking As Phone Thief Demands #10,000 Ransom For Release Of Mobile Set by IdeyFindWife: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
I knew it would get to this soonest.

Next thing, pple will start hiding somewhere in the bush, by themselves, demanding for ransom before coming back home.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online! Have Fun & Get Paid For Doing Surveys Real And Working / Tonto Dikeh’s Says She Paid Her Bride Prize But We Didn't Send Her / Lol Evans Don Turn To Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.