Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Why Do We Shed Tears Sometimes When Answering The Call Of Nature? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do We Shed Tears Sometimes When Answering The Call Of Nature? (697 Views)

Lady Burnt While Answering Call Close To Her Cooking Gas, Dies (Graphic Pix) / Sick Woman Receives N100k From A Good Samaritan, Burst Into Tears (Photos) / Why You Shed Tears While Cutting Onions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Shed Tears Sometimes When Answering The Call Of Nature? by sosexy111: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Emotions and other factors can move people to years but I still don't understand the concept of teardrops even in the rest room.

I know its not just constipation or forceful defeacation that can lead to tears because I during lots if water when I wake up every morning and also eat so much fruits after that. Like this morning, I ate a whole big ball of crunchy golden Apple. Just visited the rest room and it was going very smoothly and nice but see tears all over my face like a town crier.. grin grin

Please my people.. What is the connection between the two abeg? Will you call it tears of joy or what?? Its funny shaa.
Re: Why Do We Shed Tears Sometimes When Answering The Call Of Nature? by bless2tom(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2017
Tears while pooing.... Neva heard of that b4

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Shed Tears Sometimes When Answering The Call Of Nature? by sosexy111: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2017
bless2tom:
Tears while pooing.... Neva heard of that b4
are you a robot?
Re: Why Do We Shed Tears Sometimes When Answering The Call Of Nature? by Kondomatic(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2017
sosexy111:
Emotions and other factors can move people to years but I still don't understand the concept of teardrops even in the rest room.

I know its not just constipation or forceful defeacation that can lead to tears because I during lots if water when I wake up every morning and also eat so much fruits after that. Like this morning, I ate a whole big ball of crunchy golden Apple. Just visited the rest room and it was going very smoothly and nice but see tears all over my face like a town crier.. grin grin

Please my people.. What is the connection between the two abeg? Will you call it tears of joy or what?? Its funny shaa.
Stop swallowing strong eba.
Re: Why Do We Shed Tears Sometimes When Answering The Call Of Nature? by sosexy111: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Stop swallowing strong eba.

its not even about string EBA I tell you.. I didn't swallow Eba sef
Re: Why Do We Shed Tears Sometimes When Answering The Call Of Nature? by Kondomatic(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2017
sosexy111:
its not even about string EBA I tell you.. I didn't swallow Eba sef
Drink red oil or lay on your back, raise your two legs up and put in some red oil. Maintain position until everything goes inside.
Re: Why Do We Shed Tears Sometimes When Answering The Call Of Nature? by sosexy111: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Drink red oil or lay on your back, raise your two legs up and put in some red oil. Maintain position until everything goes inside.

Kondo dear.. I been dey tink say you get sense before before!!
Re: Why Do We Shed Tears Sometimes When Answering The Call Of Nature? by Kondomatic(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2017
sosexy111:
Kondo dear.. I been dey tink say you get sense before before!!
Same here but I realized recently that nothing is there.
Re: Why Do We Shed Tears Sometimes When Answering The Call Of Nature? by sosexy111: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Same here but I realized recently that nothing is there.
eyaa pkele.. It good of you to confirm this. Don't worry.. It is well my dear. Have a pleasant week.
Re: Why Do We Shed Tears Sometimes When Answering The Call Of Nature? by bless2tom(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
sosexy111:
are you a robot?
No...... Alien

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2 Output Dual Use Digital Acupuncture Physiotherapy Body Massage Machine / Antibiotics Drug Resistance Gonorrhoea / HOW TO Stop Masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.