Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Robbed Of Two Phones In 4 Days - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Robbed Of Two Phones In 4 Days (743 Views)

Can Two Phones Have The Same IMEI Nunber? / Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached / A Tale Of Two Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbed Of Two Phones In 4 Days by Alanzazani: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2017
I boarded a cab from work one evening and my phone fell is a taxi. A stranger picked it up and after promising to return it to me the animal stole the phone. Shortly after I bouught a new phone one guy ran into my vehicle and stole my new phone.

Is it possible to use IMEI to block or track down these phones. It is so painful when people steal
Re: Robbed Of Two Phones In 4 Days by iHateFlatinos: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2017
imei that boys tweak?

1 Like

Re: Robbed Of Two Phones In 4 Days by iHateFlatinos: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2017
Alanzazani:
I boarded a cab from work one evening and my phone fell is a taxi. A stranger picked it up and after promising to return it to me the animal stole the phone. Shortly after I bouught a new phone one guy ran into my vehicle and stole my new phone.

Is it possible to use IMEI to block or track down these phones. It is so painful when people steal

in nigeria, no sorry sir. unless an iphone
Re: Robbed Of Two Phones In 4 Days by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
iHateFlatinos:
we hate you too, b..i..t..c.h!
Re: Robbed Of Two Phones In 4 Days by Darkseid(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Omo your own bad oo. This one no dey ordinary.
Re: Robbed Of Two Phones In 4 Days by Seetbro: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2017
iHateFlatinos:
imei that boys tweak?

You can check and generate new imei using this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gibatekpro.imeiinfo
Re: Robbed Of Two Phones In 4 Days by kio052001(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2017
iHateFlatinos:
not only iPhone, Spreadtrum processor powered devices too can't be tweaked
Re: Robbed Of Two Phones In 4 Days by Gptech(m): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2017
Alanzazani:

Depends on the phone, which phone are you talking of?
Re: Robbed Of Two Phones In 4 Days by tolexy007(m): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2017
guy let me tell u the truth, u dont need any IMEI all what u need is prayer. 2 fones in two wks? even self u must include fasting

(1) (Reply)

See The Latest Google’s Smartphone Pixel 2 that will be Launched On October 4 / Can My Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Be Repaired In Benin City? / Tecno Camon X Pro Launched With Selfie Shooter And Face Id

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.