Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Agric Business Summit - LAGOS - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agric Business Summit - LAGOS (1044 Views)

2018 National Orgaic Agriculture Business Summit,lagos. / Green Nation Agric Business Summit In LAGOS- Entrepreneurs (greengold Summit) / Greengold - Agric Business Opportunity Powered By Greennation & Valuechain(gnvc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agric Business Summit - LAGOS by tonytizzle: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2017
GREENNATION & VALUE CHAIN SERVICES LIMITED

Present: SUPER SUNDAY

LIFE CHANGING AND AMAZING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN AGRICULTURAL SECTOR

GreenNation, people call us 'The Uber' of Agriculture. Agric business Is The Fastest Way To Make Millions of Money In Nigeria. Learn how!

JOIN US As We Attain Food Security, Eradicate Poverty And Accelerate Commercialization And Investment In Nigeria Agricultural Sector.

Venue:
THE SUMMIT
ALHAJA ASHEBI COLE,
NEW AFRIKA SHRINE
ALAUSA IKEJA

Time: 1pm
Date: 11th June, This Sunday.

Be Among The 1st To Earn 7figure income in Agric Sector monthly.

To attend, get your free entry code, sent quickly;

Send;
'GNN LS Summit'
'Your full name and number'
to +234- 803- 8429 - 169

For Live Feedback on DDay

Re: Agric Business Summit - LAGOS by tonytizzle: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2017
#UPDATE:
Int'l Trip - Agric Business Training.

The first ever Greennation & ValueChain Services Limited #FREE 3-5days International Agric Business Training Trip for our qualified members, first batch of Trainees will be departing to Songhai Centre - Benin Republic on 11th of June, this Sunday also.

#Songhai - Farm Centre is the biggest Farm and Agric Business Training Institute in Africa.

#Greennation, 'The Uber' of Agriculture. The globe is moving towards Agric Businesses. Join this vehicle to discover and make the millions in Greengold.

The #FREE training course allows you to choose a variety of modules to learn from, ranging from field work to agri processing and marketing. Training is also 70percent practical and 30 percent theory.

#About:
http://www.songhai.org/index.php/en/qui-sommes-nous-en/historique-en

Re: Agric Business Summit - LAGOS by tonytizzle: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Leveraging on existing infrastructure...

I attended the Pre-launch of Greennation in Nigeria on the first day April 1st, 2017.

There are several things that got my attention:
1. The Crowd
2. The Consultants
3. The Concept

It was a tremendous experience not just because of these three points mentioned, but that of "Leveraging on existing infrastructure" both for training and cluster mechanised farming.

Before now, I had contemplated farming seriously, but the challenge of infrastructure constituted a serious barrier.
Farming has gone beyond "Hoes & Cutlass" of old. We are talking of mechanised farming for it to make more sense. The cost of acquiring 'Land and equipments', or even renting is scary and has been a serious entry barrier into agricultural business for me. And this is because, it has to be mechanized farming. When the consultant said, as an individual over 70% or more of your money will have to be deployed into infrastructure, I couldn't agree less.
The Consultant made an example of fish farming, in fact it was so insightful and that was it for me! I got so inspired! I could just buy like 2,000 fingerlings which costs about N30 each from the farm (Project Fix Nigeria), pay for a cage, and have my fingerlings immersed in the Lagoon for 3-4 month after which is harvest time. Just like that! You know how much fully grown catfish is sold in the market. Do the calculation yourself. *Infrastructural cost to me is zero. No tax, No labour cost, No buying of feeds, No changing of water, No adjusting of PH, No risk, etc... The Lagoon is a natural habitat! Wow! This is just awesome!*

What more can I say? What more do I need? My headache is solved!

Similarly, he explained that of Cattle rearing, Cassava, Plantain, etc. #Meaning, I can actually leverage on existing farms that are in partnership with Greennation to deploy my Agro business. It was extremely fascinating to me...

To know that #Greennation has solved the knowledge and infrastructural gap, and has also gone ahead to provide the funds that I need through the #Networking platform "Crowd funding" is phenomenal. Banks? No!
Not at all! What we have in Nigeria are 'Private banks and not Commercial banks'. That's my opinion! And thank God I don't have to bother about going to bank which is most frustrating...

#Greennation is a brilliant idea. Embrace it. Join Greennation today, not tomorrow.

Start Now:
Call: +234- 803- 8429 - 169
Together, let's make #You and #Nigeria great again.

Re: Agric Business Summit - LAGOS by tonytizzle: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Pre-Launch Day

Re: Agric Business Summit - LAGOS by tonytizzle: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Produce from Projectfix Infrastructure

Re: Agric Business Summit - LAGOS by tonytizzle: 4:29am On Jun 07, 2017
#Greennation is a brilliant idea. Embrace it.
Re: Agric Business Summit - LAGOS by tonytizzle: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Countdown to mind blowing Agric Business Summit.

Re: Agric Business Summit - LAGOS by tonytizzle: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Agriculture is the new oil and the new gold today. You better believe that and take immediate action. Competition is not waiting for you.

We provide capacity development and alternative capital raising system for all our clients.

Our free Summit and Regular Seminar will help to give you a roadmap for profitable agric-business in Nigeria.

5% of Nigeria's food imports are from other African countries.

25% of Nigeria's food products are home grown.

70% of Nigeria's food imports are from India, China, UK, US and Netherlands, countries with less natural resources than Nigeria.

You can take advantage of this.
Serve and save our society while creating a lot of wealth for yourself and your family generation unborn.

Green Nation & Value Chain Services Ltd, provides you FREE Agric Business Summit and Regular Seminars on Mechanised Agricultural and Agric Value Chain technology.

We teach you cluster farming on various projects: cassava, fish, goat, cattle, plantain, cashew, and so many more. We encourage the average Nigerian who wants to get financial independence, or even want to get rich or wealthy to give very good attention to agriculture.

"We have enough resources to feed not just ourselves but other regions too. We must seize this opportunity NOW"
-Kofi Annan
Chair, Africa Progressive Panel.

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Tubers Needed In Large Quantity / ... / Supergene Oilpalm Seeds/seedlings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.