Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Friends Needed In Enugu State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Friends Needed In Enugu State (1651 Views)

Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures / UNN VC Thanks Enugu State Government For Water Reticulation On Campus / Naija Which Way?: See The Alert A Corp Member Got From Enugu State Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Needed In Enugu State by yinkhar(f): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello nairalanders, I'm a serving corp member posted to Enugu state. This is my first time in the east and I hope to enjoy it. I need RESPONSIBLE friends, both male and female. I'm still in camp waiting till Monday when we will be posted to our various ppa and I'm sure to be posted to Enugu city for ppa.
Re: Friends Needed In Enugu State by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Enugu is nice,cool and accomodating people.
no need for this online searching!!
just go there and u see ur self making a whole lot of cool friends.
cool folks there will extend hands of friendship to u,just no go behave too big for them,

otherwise,

a leper would be way better than u.

make I come and be going.
Re: Friends Needed In Enugu State by haywayboi(m): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
good comment above....

will contact u later
Re: Friends Needed In Enugu State by yinkhar(f): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Enugu is nice,cool and accomodating people.
no need for this online searching!!
just go there and u see ur self making a whole lot of cool friends.
cool folks there will extend hands of friendship to u,just no go behave too big for them,

otherwise,

a leper would be way better than u.

make I come and be going.
Thanks for the advice, I appreciate
Re: Friends Needed In Enugu State by JOACHINpedro: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
WELCOME TO 042 "THE COOL CITY STATE> Don't forget to try out the local dishes e.g abacha(Eziagu people will tell you more), Okpa(NSK), ukwa, eziihi(AFFA in UDI), nkwobi, etc. Won't tell you their English names, go and survey. Meanwhile "WELCOME "

Re: Friends Needed In Enugu State by Whois(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kk am in batch B stream 2 I was posted to Aninri LGA it's a 20 mins drive to Agwu camp. Holla at me when you get your posting letter on Monday. 08129469830 or you can text me. Uniosun Is my alma mater. Okuku campus
Re: Friends Needed In Enugu State by yinkhar(f): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Whois:
Kk am in batch B stream 2 I was posted to Aninri LGA it's a 20 mins drive to Agwu camp. Holla at me when you get your posting letter on Monday. 08129469830 or you can text me. Uniosun Is my alma mater. Okuku campus
Wow, I finished from uniosin (osogbo campus)
Re: Friends Needed In Enugu State by Rursh(m): 1:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Beep/message me on 08037737245
Re: Friends Needed In Enugu State by Whois(m): 12:30am On Jun 14, 2017
Which LGA/PPA were you posted to in Enugu n are you traveling or still in Enugu all though your causal leave of absence?? Lemme know ASAP
Re: Friends Needed In Enugu State by yinkhar(f): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Whois:
Which LGA/PPA were you posted to in Enugu n are you traveling or still in Enugu all though your causal leave of absence?? Lemme know ASAP
Enugu south, Hrc to be precise. Traveled to lag presently
Re: Friends Needed In Enugu State by Whois(m): 12:08am On Jun 19, 2017
Cool seems you were posted to Uwani?? Well your lga Is very close by. Hope you will come back b4 July 3rd for our next pay rolling (the monthly biometric clearance). I attached Enugu map cus I think you might need it. Holla if there's any info you want to know about servicin in Enugu State. Ciao

Re: Friends Needed In Enugu State by yinkhar(f): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Whois:
Cool seems you were posted to Uwani?? Well your lga Is very close by. Hope you will come back b4 July 3rd for our next pay rolling (the monthly biometric clearance). I attached Enugu map cus I think you might need it. Holla if there's any info you want to know about servicin in Enugu State. Ciao
Thanks
Re: Friends Needed In Enugu State by Klins2000(m): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Welcome to Enugu. Let's get in touch.
Re: Friends Needed In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 20, 2017
yinkhar:
Hello nairalanders, I'm a serving corp member posted to Enugu state. This is my first time in the east and I hope to enjoy it. I need RESPONSIBLE friends, both male and female. I'm still in camp waiting till Monday when we will be posted to our various ppa and I'm sure to be posted to Enugu city for ppa.
afonja go back to ur land oo
Re: Friends Needed In Enugu State by Mintayo(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2017
I served in Enugu. Awgu LG embarassed
Generally, you will enjoy the place.

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Academic Brilliance With Herbs / Chemistry Gurus Pls Help Me Out / Why Are Kids Naturally Drawn To Cartoons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.