Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu (5016 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells / BREAKING: Kachikwu’s Appointment Absolves Buhari Of Blame As President/oil Minis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
// SHARES: // COMMENTS:
PARIS, JUNE 6, 2017: (DGW) The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra has said he been offered many enticing offers to make him forget the struggle for Biafra.
The tempting offers include the Vice President of Nigeria, oil wells and so many other things.
He was reacting to claims that the Anambra governor Willie Obiano offered him two Prado jeeps and $50 million.
Commenting on the sit-at-home which he said recorded 100% compliance, he said was not targeted at discrediting Igbo political leaders, including governors of the region.
He made the clarifications through the founder of Igbo Youth Movement (IYM), Evang.
He said: “Nothing like that happened, and if you know Kanu well, you would know that he cannot accept such gifts if they ever have the courage to come to him. I asked him and he told me it is not true, and I believe him; I have no reason not to believe him.”
On the sit-at-home order, the IYM founder said: “Kanu told me about the sit-at-home while he was still at Kuje Prison, and that was in the first week of April.
“There were reasons why he wanted it; one, to send a message to the doubting Thomases that his struggle over time has positively resonated with our people, and that our people are solidly behind him…”
“Two, to counter liars who were saying that the people were not with him, to counter them so that the world will know that IPOB is the mainstream group, mass movement, the largest mass movement ever and then the third reason was to prepare our people for an eventual coming together, to prove to the world that our people can come together and stand as one. Trying to discredit political leaders or show that they are irrelevant wasn’t one of the reasons. Another of the reason he planned it then was that it will help put pressure on government to grant him bail.
“When he came out from Kuje he told me that, that same sit-at-home will still go ahead on the 30th. Now some people are erroneously thinking that the sit-at-home was targeted at Igbo political leaders to discredit them, no, no there is no such thing.
“The five South-East Governors are great men who are doing well. Governor Ugwuanyi in Enugu is a very humble fellow who is carrying everybody along and you can see his developmental strides in Enugu. The Chairman of the South-East Governors Forum, Governor Dave Umahi is a wonderful gifted young man who is doing excellently well. A humble fellow who tried in 2015 December to bail Nnamdi Kanu, and these Governors are our political leaders and we respect them and Nnamdi is desirous to meet and chat with them and get along with them.
“The Igbo Legislators are doing their best under difficult circumstances; our Governors in particular are facing very difficult political circumstances. So the sit-at-home was not designed to rubbish anybody. Nnamdi does not want to enter into any confrontation with anybody, he rather want to work well with everybody. Just about 30 minutes ago he met with President General of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Dr. Nnia Nwodo and they had a very cordial meeting. Nnamdi is a humble fellow, he is not arrogant and he means well for our people.

Source

http://dailyglobewatch.eu/index.php?url=2017%2F06%2Fbiafra-i-ve-been-offered-nigeria-s-vice-president-position-oil-wells-many-other.html#.WTX1GRFvBGk.facebook

Keep deceiving your Liepods. who know u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Ogalanyachieze: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Seems op is getting tired of this biafra issues already

6 Likes

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by madridguy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin Hate him or love him nnamdi is a great man grin

18 Likes

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Kyase(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
naso you see am? The guy can lie ehn

2 Likes

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by APCsupporter: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
namdi cownu is simply a fool. he would kill his mother at the sight of $100,000,000 and he is here talking about billions. the funny this is that the ipoop clowns would still believe this lie

14 Likes

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by conductor3: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2017

14 Likes

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by yarimo(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Vice-president association of professionals scammers abi? NNAMDI KANU been fabrication lies to his mumu dullard followers since 1960 A.D grin

8 Likes

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kyase:
Is he not better than your governor?

4 Likes

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by APCsupporter: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

so you are finally back from your 2-year ban. you were not missed.

11 Likes

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
APCsupporter:

so you are finally back from your 2-year ban. you were not missed.
You can say that again tongue

2 Likes

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Kyase(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Is he not better than your governor?
kanu no fit win local government election

2 Likes

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by ybalogs(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kyase:
NA A1 THE GUY GO DEY GET IF LIEING NAH SUBJECT.
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Kyase(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
ybalogs:
NA A1 THE GUY GO DEY GET IF LIEING NAH SUBJECT.
A1 or Ao
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Africonji: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
APCsupporter:
namdi cownu is simply a fool. he would kill his mother at the sight of $100,000,000 and he is here talking about billions. the funny this is that the ipoop clowns would still believe this lie

So say a shameless unity beggar.

9 Likes

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by wowmenow: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
IpobExposed is collecting money from northern politicians to spite Biafra movement

if IpobExposed is not a fraudster he should be bold to go tv with his real face and identity let Nigerians engage him

Nnamdi Kanu is bold to fight for what he believes but the faceless IpobExposed is hidden in nairaland and youtube written thrash for his paymaster

IpobExposed if you are not a crook and fraudster be bold enough to come out with your real identity
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Splashme: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nonsense
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
wowmenow:
IpobExposed is collecting money from northern politicians to spite Biafra movement

if IpobExposed is not a fraudster he should be bold to go tv with his real face and identity let Nigerians engage him

Nnamdi Kanu is bold to fight for what he believes but the faceless IpobExposed is hidden in nairaland and youtube written thrash for his paymaster

IpobExposed if you are not a crook and fraudster be bold enough to come out with your real identity

Mechie onu gi dia. The dude is a fvcking nobody. He is just a meaningless speck and an entity with no purpose in life. Just waiting for the day God will call him back to hell. He became popular on Nairaland because kids in IPOB give him attention. If everybody avoided his thread like I always do, he would have remained a nobody.

Just imagine how many news blog carried the fake promise he made that he will take poison if Nnamdi Kanu is released.

I repeat, he is a fvcking nobody in the scheme of things. Even Nairaland moderators don't take him serious because they know he is a liar and propagates lies for attention. So brother, Onweghi politician Ugwu owula nyere ya ego. The boy bu ezigbo otele okuko. Ekwekwala ka oghoria gi. Onweghi ihe owu. Owu a nonentity.

5 Likes

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Vman27(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
GOD BLESS NAMNDI KANU

1 Like

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by ZombieTERROR: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kyase:
Nahhhh undecided
Lie is in gene
It runs in a tribe
Ask Lai Muhammed
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Kyase(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Nahhhh undecided Lie is in gene It runs in a tribe Ask Lai Muhammed
me no dey do tribal war o, so me no dey
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by ZombieTERROR: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
wowmenow:

That boy never pass jamb
He is a nobody
Believe me

2 Likes

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by ZombieTERROR: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kyase:
me no dey do tribal war o, so me no dey
But you call a Gods gift to mankind ....a liar
Be ready for tribal war oo
Don't run

1 Like

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by APCsupporter: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Africonji:

So say a shameless unity beggar.

you are the ones begging for unity. aren't you the ones begging the ss to join you?

1 Like

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Kyase(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
But you call a Gods gift to mankind ....a liar Be ready for tribal war oo Don't run
no oo me no fit
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by uyiekpenn(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
This is indeed funny. As much as I don't have anything against these biafran agitators but Nnamdi Kanu should stop these silly lies and propaganda. Why he come dey lie like this? E good for him eye?

2 Likes

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by ZombieTERROR: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
APCsupporter:
No tell us Wetin you go do your mama
We already know

1 Like

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by chris4gold(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
Picture or idontbelivt
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by ZombieTERROR: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
uyiekpenn:
This is indeed funny. As much as I don't have anything against these biafran agitators but Nnamdi Kanu should stop these silly lies and propaganda. Why he come dey lie like this? E good for him eye?
Fools everywhere

3 Likes

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by uyiekpenn(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Fools everywhere
your father is a fool.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are There Few Industries In The East?? / Map Of South Western Nigeria Showing 61 Locations Of Fulani Settlements In West / PDP Stakeholders Kick Vehemently Over Vincent Ofumelu’s Purchased Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.