Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Advice Needed On A Property - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice Needed On A Property (444 Views)

»»» Do You Want To Buy, Sell Or Rent A Property In PH? (Pics Attached) ««« / Legal Advice Needed, My Landlord Just Brought Quit Notice For All Tenants. / How To Boost Value When Preparing A Property For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On A Property by horlahwaley(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello nairalanders,
Mum bought an uncompleted 4 bedroom flat in an area in the southwest, she had roofed it but due to recession and financial challenges facing us all. She thought to finish the house would be a problem. she sought for my advice that, should she lease the building out for developers to complete the building?
Being an undergraduate am not financially capable to help her finish off the building? And i have little knowledge when it comes to properties and lease.
is it okay to lease the uncompleted building out?
what are the risk factors?
and how many years can such building lease out?
pls help a brother.
Re: Advice Needed On A Property by haywayboi(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
it can happen to anybody...
on the issue of developer..... U av to b very vigilant n careful in selecting.... because some of them are beyond human beings... I rest my case on that.
why not try banks and use d use particulars​ as collateral..... mortgage bank**
Re: Advice Needed On A Property by horlahwaley(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
haywayboi:
it can happen to anybody...
on the issue of developer..... U av to b very vigilant n careful in selecting.... because some of them are beyond human beings... I rest my case on that.
why not try banks and use d use particulars​ as collateral..... mortgage bank**
thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

See The Multimillion Dollars Mansion Owned By Africa's Second Richest Woman, Fol / A 3 Story Building At Ebute Meta, Yaba For Sale / For Sale: A Detached 5 Bedroom Duplex In Owerri With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.