Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Whose Textbooks Should My Wards Read? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whose Textbooks Should My Wards Read? (544 Views)

How Textbooks Should Be Studied(part 2) / How Textbooks Should Be Studied (part 1) / Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whose Textbooks Should My Wards Read? by nwizy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
As teachers,organizations or even parents choosing the rightful(i.e updated and easy to grasp) textbooks especially for those in JSS & SSS classes might be sometimes strenuous or not well pleasing at the end.

....Don't worry. I understand how u feel for your kids. How you want the best for them. That's the reason I researched on and personally verified some very hard working authors.
They are:

CIVIC EDU,BIZ and SOCIAL STUDIES
SOLA AKINYEMI:
If you're a school owner or secondary school teacher out there and you lack a copy of this man's book for your pupils -- permit me to say; you terribly missing out. For when its comes to integrity and nice delivery his name stands firm.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to promote anybody's brand. Or did I just did so? Lol! I was actually intoxicated by successful stories from his readers.

My bro came home one day having completed his civic papers of the just concluded waec exams. With joy he reached for 'multiple choice', civic past questions packaged by him. "Ndubuisi everything I read this morning came out today."
If that wasn't enough. My sis, who is JSS1 also testified on how she brilliantly answered questions in class that day owing to how she had prepared with his book.

The good news is, I've met with this gentle author. Which means you can easily call for sample copy.
Or visit any bookshop near u.

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Poly Admission Screening (ND Full-time) 2017/2018 Begins / Uniuyo Post Utme/ Screening 2017! / Sharp Mind Game!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.