Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

This Will Destroy You!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Will Destroy You!!! (722 Views)

Taskforce Destroy Market Women Goods (pics) / 3 Pitfalls That Can Destroy The Dreams Of Entrepreneur And How To Overcome Them / Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Will Destroy You!!! by danielicon(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Generation of Already Made.
Everyday I hear people shouting "I am not given the opportunity!!! " "I am being underrated " . Do you know the big companies today, where once small? Do you know that the celebrities today where once Unknown? Nothing comes out fully formed, it takes time. You always go for auditions, and nothing positive. Are you an aspiring actor, an actress, director, producer, scriptwriter or storyteller? Are you good at what you do? Why not network with other good aspiring actors and others?
I am a cinematographer looking for guys to work with. In Lagos. If interested -+234(0) 813 018 4092

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Personal Assistant For A Day / Schools Will Go Out Of Business Soon -this Is Why / Get Your Ecommerce Created At Low Prices On Fiverr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.