Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,345 members, 7,867,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

How You Can Earn Money With Your Smart Phone. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Earn Money With Your Smart Phone. (714 Views)

Learn Mobile Graphic Design On Your Smart Phones / How To Make At Least 30k Weekly With Your Smart Phone / Admob Selfclicking; How To Make $100+ A Month With Just Your Smart Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Earn Money With Your Smart Phone. by godwinweb(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
You may be wondering how you can earn or make money with your mobile phone but I can tell you now that with introduction of smart phones and Internet enabled mobile phones, brings a wide range of opportunity to earn money online. Your smart phone makes you to earn from a few bucks a day to many cash every month/daily by just sending sms.

Do you ever think of making money from your phone?
Yes,it is possible today. In this article I will reveal to you how you can earn a lot without being a workaholic by just sending sms with your mobile phone.

Many marketing companies focused their advertisement towards sending SMS to people in order to canvas among them directly. They spend much money in SMS marketing and advertising.By sending SMS companies can directly reach the targeted customers and put forth their products and services. Many Affiliate Marketing businesses have freedom to advertise on TV, newspaper, radio, internet etc. but this is somewhat different in SMS advertisements because those companies needs to seek your permission to send their promotional offers. So, they are ready to pay you for sending SMS because to stop you from registering with DND services. Marketing companies can reach the targeted customers directly via SMS ads and is more powerful than other form of advertisements.

You can earn from your smart mobile phone by being the one sending these promotional SMS for marketing companies or political campaigns and lots more.

Now the question is “how can you earn from sending just sms”?

Here I would recommend you join smsforth, Nigeria best SMS sending portal where you can earn money just by sending and reading SMS and you can also have your SMS portal in just 48hours.

Register a free account by clicking here and verify your account via Email and also your mobile. Registration hardly takes two minutes of your time.

They offer referral programs where you can make money by people applying for shortcode setup.
They now having almost Thousands of registered users who already making cool cash every month. Why still waiting, [url]join for free today and start making money today.[/url]

Presently as far as I know, only one site is genuine that I recommended here and I will do research and add more genuine sites that pay for sending and receiving SMS.

Note: you can also have your own SMS portal And have people register under you in just 48hours like SMSFORTH did today it is one of the leading bulksms portal today in Nigeria.
Setup your own SMS portal today and start earning today with just small capital.

Call: +234 90 60 141 365

Your internet friend

Godwin.
Re: How You Can Earn Money With Your Smart Phone. by Afonjashapmouth: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Go to instantnaira.com and earn naira without investing

(1) (Reply)

At What Amount Do You Feel Broke? / I Need Loan Of 4m And I Will Pay 5m In Six Months / 7 Important Things To Know Before Starting A Business In Nigeria - Torimill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.