Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster (1313 Views)

Ipobexposed You Can Now See!!!! / Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra / Ipobexposed In Wheel Chair After Accident. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by wowmenow: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
IpobExposed is collecting money from northern politicians to spite Biafra movement

if IpobExposed is not a fraudster he should be bold to go tv with his real face and identity let Nigerians engage him

Nnamdi Kanu is bold to fight for what he believes but the faceless IpobExposed is hidden in nairaland and youtube written thrash for his paymaster

IpobExposed if you are not a crook and fraudster be bold enough to come out with your real identity
Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Ogalanyachieze: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
*sneezes hard* i'm sorry ipobexposed i'm allergic to your bullshht

4 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by wowmenow: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
*sneezes hard* i'm sorry ipobexposed i'm allergic to your bullshht

i know but if he is bold let him come out in the open like kanu

its only crooks that hide their identity

1 Like

Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Ogalanyachieze: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
wowmenow:

i know but if he is bold let him come out in the open like kanu

its only crooks that hide their identity
that coward he just returned from a long ban. We wil remain here exposing ipobexposed

2 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by wowmenow: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
that coward he just returned from a long ban. We wil remain here exposing ipobexposed

yes if you are not a crook who collect money from northern politician go tv let Nigerians know you

the thief just collect money to create useless newspaper that nobody will read

1 Like

Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by papaejima1: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
wowmenow:

yes if you are not a crook who collect money from northern politician go tv let Nigerians know you

If true he created a newspaper, then even the vendors will beat sense into him.
It only requires one man slapping one vendor in his newspaper stand and the vendor will visit his anger on the newspaper owner grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by EvilMetahuman: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
He should show his face so that you brainwashed cownu fanboys can kill him before his time cheesy
Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
wowmenow:

substantiate your allegations madam otherwise
Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by dadavivo: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
The only good thing I always do for ipobExposed is to go to his YouTube channel to report him to YouTube everyday so that they will keep blocking his bullshitt from earning income. So he's so jobless

7 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by doublewisdom: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
dadavivo:
The only good thing I always do for ipobExposed is to go to his YouTube channel to report him to YouTube everyday so that they will keep blocking his bullshitt from earning income. So he's so jobless
Lol
Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by todayboy: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
He should show his face so that you brainwashed cownu fanboys can kill him before his time cheesy

IF he can not show his face that he means he a fraudster he should be bold enough lets know him
Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by EvilMetahuman: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
todayboy:

IF he can not show his face that he means he a fraudster he should be bold enough lets know him
go and talk against isis in syria and show your face now.
Or mohammed in mecca and show your face.
Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by todayboy: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

yes i will show my face

until you show your face we only regard you as a thief who collects money from northerners to write against Biafra

anyway, your hate against Biafra is giving us more attention

for this stage Biafra needs more attention so create more monicker and attack Biafra we will be happy for free publicity

2 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by EvilMetahuman: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
todayboy:

yes i will show my face

until you show your face we only regard you as a thief who collects money from northerners to write against Biafra

anyway, your hate against Biafra is giving us more attention

for this stage Biafra needs more attention so create more monicker and attack Biafra we will be happy for free publicity
stop getting emotional.
Go to north alone and abuse/talk against mohammed. You don't need to travel to saudi.

Nobody hates your biafra. I pray everyday that you get your biafra even when I know you people are too cowardly and brainless to actually do the right that will actually ensure you get biafra, I still hope miracles anyway.
Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by RobbStark(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ipobexposed is not a scammer and neither is he a fraudster.

The only scammer Nigerians know rite now is Nnamdi Kanu and all you liepods tout running your mouth in this forum like a tap.

1 Like

Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by todayboy: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
stop getting emotional.
Go to north alone and abuse talk against mohammed. You don't need to travel to saudi.

Nobody hates your biafra. I pray everyday that you get your biafra even when I know you people are to cowardly and brainless to actually do the right that will actually ensure you get biafra, I still hope miracles anyway.

we need you to feel like this

Biafra is getting close be bold don't hide your identity
Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by todayboy: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

joe igboekwe is writing against Biafra and ipob everyday nobody attacked him because Biafra is an ideology we will never fight to actualize it.

so if ipobexposed is not a scam let him be bold and come out from hiding and engage ipob
Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Why are small kids giving the shallow charlatan attention? Why do I have the feeling that the OP is same with the person he is talking about? Looking for cheap attention? A fuckinng nobody remains a nobody. The Maalu is not collecting money from any politician because nobody knows him. He is only after Peanuts he gets from making fake videos on Youtube.
Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Ogalanyachieze: 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
wowmenow:

i wonder if you ever bothered to check my name
Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Ngokafor(f): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
dadavivo:

..Good job!,more grease to your elbows cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
dadavivo:

No wonder everyday YouTube is stopping my AdSense. mynd44
Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
todayboy:

joe igboekwe is writing against Biafra and ipob everyday nobody attacked him because Biafra is an ideology we will never fight to actualize it.

so if ipobexposed is not a scam let him be bold and come out from hiding and engage ipob

my face is on my profile.
Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by wowmenow: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
i wonder if you ever bothered to check my name

i have check your name
you have more than 10 moniker
Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by wowmenow: 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

my face is on my profile.

that's a stolen pix from Facebook

that's not your face

if you are bold give us your facebook account that has your family members in it

1 Like

Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Ogalanyachieze: 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
wowmenow:

i have check your name
you have more than 10 moniker
and you think i'm from which side of the divide
Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by wowmenow: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
and you think i'm from which side of the divide

you know yourself already
Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2017
wowmenow:

that's a stolen pix from Facebook

that's not your face

if you are bold give us your facebook account that has your family members in it

stollen where. no dey mumu yourself abeg
Re: Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster by wowmenow: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

stollen where. no dey mumu yourself abeg

you steal that pix and edit the background

if you are bold enough give us your Facebook account that has your family members in it

(1) (Reply)

My View As To Why We Tag IPOB A Terror Group / BREAKING: Police Service Commission Reverts Acting Cps Edgal(lagos), Janga(kogi) / IPOB Is Not The Issue!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.