Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja (3960 Views)

Yarima: Why I Can’t Introduce Sharia In Nigeria If Elected President / Muric Supports CJN On Sharia In Constitution, Says The Present One Is British / Sanusi: Zamfara Started Sharia In Nigeria, Today It Has The Highest Poverty Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by eastsidechillz: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
As am taking to you guys now the garden owners association in abuja are in Court of Appeal.

Our Lawyers just Told us now that it seems there is a serious gang up to implement this.

The manner at which the lower court gave there judgement was worrisome and the Appeal is going the same way.

If they succeed,
All Garden's in Abuja will sieze to sell Alcohol

1 Like

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by Ekakamba: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
So because of that, he wanna implement sharia? Haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Curse be upon buhari cry

May he kick Aeroplane instead of plate cry

8 Likes

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by blackboy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
U neva talk? What is he doing? I'm in Abuja now and nothing Sharia I see
Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by eastsidechillz: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
blackboy:
U neva talk? What is he doing? I'm in Abuja now and nothing Sharia I see
Gardens will sieze to sell Alcohol

3 Likes

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by madridguy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
GOOD NEWS. I PRAY THE COURT OF LAW GRANT PERMANENT BAN ON ALCOHOL NOT ONLY IN ABUJA BUT ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

4 Likes

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by madridguy(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
MAY THE PEACE OF ALLAH BE UPON BUHARI.

ALCOHOL IS BAD. KISS THE TRUTH. tongue

OZAOEKPE:
Curse be upon buhari cry

May he kick Aeroplane instead of plate cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by ERockson: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Once they sale beers you guys should be ok now . No be to high?
Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:

I don't drink bro

1 Like

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by SalamRushdie: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:

Islam is also bad ..Kiss the truth

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by joyandfaith: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:

What about cigarettee

5 Likes

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by Ballmer: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:
GOOD NEWS. I PRAY THE COURT OF LAW GRANT PERMANENT BAN ON ALCOHOL NOT ONLY IN ABUJA BUT ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

Na your papa money I de take buy beer ?

16 Likes

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:
Do you know the amount of Job Brewries provide directly and indirectly?

Why do you Muslims revere in putting yourself down because of your religion

18 Likes

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by madridguy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
mydn44 take note.

Ballmer:

Na your papa money I de take buy beer ?

1 Like

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by madridguy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
All join.

joyandfaith:

What about cigarette
Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by UncleJudax(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:

This is the same mentality that drives terrorism. Anything that the Koran is against, you want everybody to obey it. Did I tell you that I believe in the Quoran?

This is why you guys always have problem with co-existing with non Muslims or Muslims with different views.

Everything about you revolves around religion...you can't develop your own brain.
There is a solution thou..become an Alfa

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by madridguy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Do not follow blindly any information of which you have no direct knowledge. (Using your faculties of perception and conception) you must verify it for yourself. In the Court of your Lord, you will be held accountable for your hearing, sight, and the faculty of reasoning Quran [17/36].

UncleJudax:

This is the same mentality that drives terrorism. Anything that the Koran is against, you want everybody to obey it. Did I tell you that I believe in Quoran?

This is why you guys always have problem with co-existing with non Muslims or Muslims with different views.

Everything about you revolves around religion...you can't develop your own brain.
There is a solution thou..become an Alfa
Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by chymes0359(m): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:

Naso una dey hide dey drink the same alcohol...
Dey chase and f*ck olosho around for the same Abj..
Dey decieve your self nah..
Another man poision na persin best meal..
Same thing wey una de do for kano..

16 Likes

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by UncleJudax(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:
Do not follow blindly any information of which you have no direct knowledge. (Using your faculties of perception and conception) you must verify it for yourself. In the Court of your Lord, you will be held accountable for your hearing, sight, and the faculty of reasoning Quran [17/36].

So what does that say about your desire for a nationwide ban on alcohol?

Have you used your perception and conception?

I still recommend Alfa-hood for you.

12 Likes

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by Quelme: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:
go back to your cave, troglodyte Yusuf.

8 Likes

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by madridguy(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Many people die from it each year. These deaths are only one of the many reasons why alcohol should be banned. ... Alcohol can cause health problems. Alcohol can cause cardiovascular diseases, cancer, chronic lung disease and diabetes in moderate drinkers.

UncleJudax:

So what does that say about your desire for a nationwide ban on alcohol?

Have you used your perception and conception?

I still recommend Alfa-hood for you.
Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by madridguy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
You can say that again and again.

Quelme:
go back to your cave, troglodyte Yusuf.

1 Like

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by UncleJudax(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:
Many people die from it each year. These deaths are only one of the many reasons why alcohol should be banned. ... Alcohol can cause health problems. Alcohol can cause cardiovascular diseases, cancer, chronic lung disease and diabetes in moderate drinkers.

Lol. And tobacco?

6 Likes

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by foyeks2001(f): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:

something must kill a man( cancer, diabetes, accidents, HIV/AIDS etc) ...it is a debt, we all must pay for
This is a circular country, and the last time I checked, Abuja is not part of their sharia territories...
This is one of the many reasons I support Biafra- Division...because no useless person can force his way of life on another person in the SW
They can as well ban the sale of sugar, any sweetened products in the north because many northerners are diabetic

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by madridguy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tobacco must follow too.

UncleJudax:

Lol. And tobacco?
Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by BininKingdom: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:

IT CAN'T HAPPEN, EVEN PROPHET MUHAMMAD AND ALLAH PUT TOGETHER CAN'T TRY IT

11 Likes

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by madridguy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hajia forget Biafra of a thing. Though I don't have the statistics but i can say Alcohol contribute to more than 10% of sudden death in Nigeria.

foyeks2001:

something must kill a man( cancer, diabetes, accidents, HIV/AIDS etc) ...it is a debt, we all must pay for
This is a circular country, and the last time I checked, Abuja is not part of their sharia territories...
This is one of the many reasons I support Biafra- Division...because no useless person can force his way of life on another person in the SW
They can as well ban the sale of sugar, any sweetened products in the north because many northerners are diabetic
Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by todayboy: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:

but kano and zamfara state can take money derive through tax from alcohol abi

10 Likes

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
madridguy:

Are you serious or joking? If you want alcohol to be banned across Nigeria, are you ready to let the Christian population of Nigeria to have their nation?

3 Likes

Re: Help: FCT Minister Implementing Sharia In Abuja by madridguy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Do you mean all Christian take alcohol?

Alcatraz005:

Are you serious or joking? If you want alcohol to be banned across Nigeria, are you ready to let the Christian population of Nigeria to have their nation?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Trouble For Atiku, NPA To Re-award INTELS Contract / Gbajabiamila: We Are Working To Meet Parliamentary Staff Demands / Ondo 2020: Breaking: APC Leads As Results Trickle In From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.