Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,858 members, 7,851,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Apply Now: FG Unveils #pebechack, To Reward Best Innovator With N1.5m - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Apply Now: FG Unveils #pebechack, To Reward Best Innovator With N1.5m (640 Views)

I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m / Access Bank Teaches UBA How To Reward It’s Customers / Airtel Africa Lists On NSE With N1.36trn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply Now: FG Unveils #pebechack, To Reward Best Innovator With N1.5m by Spazwik: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
The Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council (PEBEC) has opened registration for the first edition of #PEBECHack, a series of Hackathons designed to solve problems at the intersection of government processes and regulations, and the ease of doing business in Nigeria.

The Council after its monthly meeting at the State House agreed to bring together various teams to compete on developing a tool that will promote accountability, performance tracking and transparency among key Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) crucial to the success of Nigeria’s Ease of Doing Business, at the first #PEBECHack.

“The competing teams would develop a service management solution that will allow citizens monitor, provide feedback, report, make complaints, and ‘blow-a-whistle’ about the quality of service received from key Federal Government Doing Business MDAs or at strategic locations such as airports, seaports, and land borders,” said Dr Jumoke Oduwole, coordinator of the Enabling Business Environment.

Up to N1.5 million in cash prizes will be won, with several other in-kind prizes also up for grabs. Interested #PEBECHack participants can register as individuals or teams on www.ebes.gov.ng/pebec-hackathon between Tuesday, May 23 and Tuesday, June 6, 2017. The Hackathon itself will hold over two days on June 23 and 24, 2017 in Lagos.

#PEBECHack is held in partnership with L5 Lab, Venture Garden Group, Techplus, and Microsoft. Media partners are Pulse, Ynaija, and Starta.

more at : http://www.dailydigest.ng/ease-business-fg-unveils-pebechack-reward-best-innovator-n1-5m/
Re: Apply Now: FG Unveils #pebechack, To Reward Best Innovator With N1.5m by alanka(f): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Spazwik:
The Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council (PEBEC) has opened registration for the first edition of #PEBECHack, a series of Hackathons designed to solve problems at the intersection of government processes and regulations, and the ease of doing business in Nigeria.

The Council after its monthly meeting at the State House agreed to bring together various teams to compete on developing a tool that will promote accountability, performance tracking and transparency among key Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) crucial to the success of Nigeria’s Ease of Doing Business, at the first #PEBECHack.

“The competing teams would develop a service management solution that will allow citizens monitor, provide feedback, report, make complaints, and ‘blow-a-whistle’ about the quality of service received from key Federal Government Doing Business MDAs or at strategic locations such as airports, seaports, and land borders,” said Dr Jumoke Oduwole, coordinator of the Enabling Business Environment.

Up to N1.5 million in cash prizes will be won, with several other in-kind prizes also up for grabs. Interested #PEBECHack participants can register as individuals or teams on www.ebes.gov.ng/pebec-hackathon between Tuesday, May 23 and Tuesday, June 6, 2017. The Hackathon itself will hold over two days on June 23 and 24, 2017 in Lagos.

#PEBECHack is held in partnership with L5 Lab, Venture Garden Group, Techplus, and Microsoft. Media partners are Pulse, Ynaija, and Starta.

more at : http://www.dailydigest.ng/ease-business-fg-unveils-pebechack-reward-best-innovator-n1-5m/
I don't believe it
Re: Apply Now: FG Unveils #pebechack, To Reward Best Innovator With N1.5m by Spazwik: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Try it out First
alanka:
I don't believe it
Re: Apply Now: FG Unveils #pebechack, To Reward Best Innovator With N1.5m by alanka(f): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Spazwik:
Try it out First
I will not try it, because trying it will cost me what I can't let go.

I don't believe the program will reach its final before it collapses.

Shebi you know how Nigeria govt does things
Re: Apply Now: FG Unveils #pebechack, To Reward Best Innovator With N1.5m by Spazwik: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2017
You have your reasons and they are valid, but i wouldn't advise anyone to stop trying
alanka:
I will not try it, because trying it will cost me what I can't let go.

I don't believe the program will reach its final before it collapses.

Shebi you know how Nigeria govt does things
Re: Apply Now: FG Unveils #pebechack, To Reward Best Innovator With N1.5m by alanka(f): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
Spazwik:
You have your reasons and they are valid, but i wouldn't advise anyone to stop trying
you are but as a business consultant I will not advise anyone to try this kind of risk if he knows he can't bear the loss.

The cost is termed as sun cost I cant bear
Re: Apply Now: FG Unveils #pebechack, To Reward Best Innovator With N1.5m by Spazwik: 8:13am On Jun 11, 2017
Well Nice to have your Opinion
alanka:
you are but as a business consultant I will not advise anyone to try this kind of risk if he knows he can't bear the loss.

The cost is termed as sun cost I cant bear

(1) (Reply)

Investment In Lekki Free Trade Zone, Why we recommend owning a plot @ #900k / Free Token Worth $15. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.