Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist (10755 Views)

Victoria Kimani Twerks For Yemi Alade (photos) / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times / Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist by MNDY(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Her lyrics are majorly concerned with love-making.
Re: Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist by Chukazu: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
nuelzy:
no offense..bt she is got no juice at all...very wacky...prefer tiwa ..and defunct chidinma..

That is what sells in Nigerian, wack..
Re: Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist by Ginaz(f): 7:19am On Jun 07, 2017
I like her sha, I like that her "pepper dem, kissing,Johnny tracks and the one she sang with phyno"..............for the rest I don't know.

But she's cool sha.
Re: Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist by victorDanladi: 7:21am On Jun 07, 2017
martineverest:
wackiest female artiste iin nigeria

I am very happy for this post.

and the most OVERhyped.

..changarin??

....walangolo??

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist by victorDanladi: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2017
MNDY:
Her lyrics are majorly concerned with love-making.
and meaningless lyrics.

"Chale whatahapun", " no time for tunbum
tunbum.

...shangari

.....walangolo
Re: Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist by victorDanladi: 7:25am On Jun 07, 2017
oluwasheun94:
U LIKE AM, U NO LIKE AM. SHE DEY MAKE HER MONEY

we are not talking about money here but quality of song.If its about money,people will definitely acknowledge hier.
Re: Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist by kowema(f): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2017
I use to think I was alone on how I perceived her songs.
Trashy lyrics all over with only buy me give me lyrics like its wat d female race is cut out for.
Re: Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist by labi1977(m): 7:53am On Jun 07, 2017
Baroba:

She hit the jackpot with Selebobo penned / produced Johnny, it's been downhill since then..She has been quite clever to concentrate on her African fans, she seems to get more love there.. She is still making her money all the same..

hey Ferrari is dope too

saw her live, zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist by bionixs: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2017
Stuntkid172:
should we fry akara?
you should be asking if we should sell because you are already frying
Re: Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist by marvin902(m): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2017
is it just me or is it only johnny and kissing that makes sense from all her songs..
wheres omawumi by the way
Re: Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist by Kakamorufu(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2017
Kuku name it French connection or when France meets africa
Re: Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist by Fox14(f): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2017
TRASH!!!
Re: Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist by iphanyi10(m): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
i wunt even go to d lyrics cos its general for most naija artiste...av said this before this babe cant sing!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman With The Most Massive Backside In Africa / Top 10 Musicians Who Died Musically After One Hit / Naija Bad Girl Living In D Usa Release Video Of Her Doing Bad Thing On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.